RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021
Can someone load up a save that goes to bonnie. It bugs at that part and you can move or go in teleporter.
7 after encounter, file 6 after 1st sub, file 5 is before first encounter (delivered to Noo, then went back to sentinel tower and report edto the useless mage, it'll open bonnie's path)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuto and marut

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
7 after encounter, file 6 after 1st sub, file 5 is before first encounter (delivered to Noo, then went back to sentinel tower and report edto the useless mage, it'll open bonnie's path)
Thank you! Hoping he gets that bug fixed soon.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Can I get a save before Maven? I think I am locked out of her content as I can't find the portal and I already tried following earlier steps.

Last edited:

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
journal still bugged when you choose the second ritual,game crushes. also what am i supposed to do after beating bonnie?there is nothing in her room or in the hotel for that matter, even if i go back to vaila she is bugged and out of the screen(unreachable)

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Bonnie didn’t really seem like she had much purpose, I appreciate a new succubi and all but I wish more time was just spent deepening the current character pool we have.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Fuck. Finally got to the Bonnie stuff and hit that bug where, before going through the portal to get to her realm, you lose the ability to control the MC. Any fix coming for this Tearycian ? I can upload my save of you need it.

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Fuck. Finally got to the Bonnie stuff and hit that bug where, before going through the portal to get to her realm, you lose the ability to control the MC. Any fix coming for this Tearycian ? I can upload my save of you need it.
Hi, maybe this will fix it(override the older folder):

Reactions: Asuto
Sep 29, 2018
Really loved the update! Bonnie's dialogue hinted towards a sub-route, I think, and I can't wait to see it. Hottest character so far.

I cannot find Noo's portal & I tried talking to her following prior steps about how to access the Maven content but all I get is a short dialogue but no portal.
Her portal is just the one you arrived from when you go see her.

I decided to start a fresh save, and was the game always this hard?
You can change the difficulty in the settings if it's too hard.

Reactions: GPlanet

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
How do you unlock the Maven crawl event? I've unlocked Bonnie's but can't seem to figure out Maven's. Do I have to load up an older save from before my encounter with her?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes