RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Start going to classes after she got you with her shoes
I got the shoe sniff parts by doing her assignments and getting caught but still couldnt get these 2 scenes, doing more assignments doesnt seem to do anything.
Also I still dont know what this means.

Mar 20, 2020
I got the shoe sniff parts by doing her assignments and getting caught but still couldnt get these 2 scenes, doing more assignments doesnt seem to do anything.
Also I still dont know what this means.
how to do this assignments brother ??? i skipped a lot of classes.... no result

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
how to do this assignments brother ??? i skipped a lot of classes.... no result
I did what The Big Boss said:
"Guys to get the hot teacher scene to start use this save editor and change these variables to 99 #46 slept in class & #96 skipped class.

Then it will que up the scenes when you go to class."

I made it 80 just in case the skipped/slept number needs to go up for the scenes to trigger and 99 is max though
she only gives the assignments when you have only one lesson that day or take weekend lessons
Also press M to quick travel because this becomes fucking tedious otherwise

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
How the Teacher works:

You don't need Save Editor, the trick is the "skipping class"-part: Only working at the McHearty Pizza Hub (the place in the city where John may take you after school) counts. So what you need to do is going on Monday, Wednesday and/or Friday to the Pizza Restaurant instead to class and work two shifts there (morning and afternoon), then sleep on Thuesday and/or Thursday. You should get a scene with Miss Mackey. Now repeat those steps until you get caught sniffing her shoes in her apartment. Skip/Sleep again one or a few times and you will get the next scene in school.
Now, after she contacts the Pizza Restaurant so you can't work there anymore, the Assigment are starting to change (you don't "do it" automatically anymore and need to enter the item-section to do it). You need to go on a Thuesday after Morning classes to the Teacher Room and ask her about a Assigment. Do it, deliver it on the same day and actually sit through classes for the rest of the week. Don't sleep or miss them! At the end of the week Miss Mackey will catch you after class like usually but reward you instead with her bare feet for being "such a good boy".

midoriwa44

Dec 28, 2019
First of all I want to thank you for the great update.
I really like Bonnie overall as a character in the lore, it adds more depth and makes us question the Witch's intents giving an interesting twist to the story, the fighting is pretty interesting and again has it's own uniqueness.

The journal is a great addition but i'm not really sure that it's working properly for me, it displays all quests,even some that should be completed already, and I don't know if it's intentional or a bug caused by me transferring saves from previous versions. Completed quests should go into finished right? (I have attached a photo for more details).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1000629_journal.png

I would love to see the crawl to be added to all other succubi since it's pretty hot and hopefully easy to implement, also some explanation to how dignity works if possible, for example does having it lower than 0 trigger more scenes, like the forced sniff of Bonnie's feet or that is caused by progressivly losing to her (like Ayleen's facesitting), is there a way to get dignity back by winning against them? Does having it -10 or -100 do something at all?

Another thing I'd like to see is skipping scenes when losing.. since losing is common on harder difficulties I wish that I could fast forward or skip a scene I have seen 10 times already.

Anyway I really like the game and wish you the best Tearycian.

Mar 20, 2020
I was stuck here when i posted my last comment "its bugged" i redownloaded the game and replayed it .. and im still stuck in this scene ..cant move cant do any f** thing ... i was really patient for this game for 1 month and one week ... but now im done ... maybe till the next update BEA7549B-2FDF-4C3E-BC89-BB6D4C6E6C83.jpeg

Last edited:

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
i haven't played it yet i just thinking if it was that if you play it and it doesn't work sorry for wasting your time

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
You know what I'd love, considering the unique art style of Katalist?

Some glorious Fan Sigs. I'd rep a Maven signature in a heart beat.
Hasn't it been the time since we had some Signatures, guys!
Well, I just put together some sigs: one set with a simple glowing animation, and one set without animation. Each lady (except Miss Macky) has two versions, so you have more chances to find one you like. I'm not an artist... If anyone wants to make their own, please go ahead.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes