RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
how many scenes does bonnie have? triggered a shoe sniffing scene once but didnt know how
Have seen 3 so far:
1) Foot Sniffing (Use Sexual -> Look at feet three times)
2) A scene where she hugs you to warm you and you cum between her thighs (Seduction if you don't dispel)
3) A scene where she freezes you into a chunk of ice and sits on your face (fighting mechanic)

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
Not sure if the creator is aware, but I encountered a big softlock bug it seems. Others said Vaina was getting stuck in the wall in those screenshots so before going to the hotel where Bonnie is, I dumped all my money into buying ingredients. Now I can't leave the hotel. I talk to Margo and have exhausted every dialogue option but I don't have 5k pennies to even pay for one night. The MC's dialogue hints that there might be another way in without paying, but going into the left room and talking to everyone, Vhidna included and trying to bump and examine every wall and thing, I can't seem to find a way into the hotel.

Normally I'd just go back and leave to get more money, but whenever you try to leave the room in front of Margo, the MC automatically turns around and talks to her again. So it seems I can't leave the hotel to go out and get more money. I could just load another save I guess, but this is still a pretty damn big and annoying bug, so figured I'd post about it here and ask if there's a solution or not.

Am I missing something here or is this just that big of a bug that somehow got overlooked?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Not sure if the creator is aware, but I encountered a big softlock bug it seems. Others said Vaina was getting stuck in the wall in those screenshots so before going to the hotel where Bonnie is, I dumped all my money into buying ingredients. Now I can't leave the hotel. I talk to Margo and have exhausted every dialogue option but I don't have 5k pennies to even pay for one night. The MC's dialogue hints that there might be another way in without paying, but going into the left room and talking to everyone, Vhidna included and trying to bump and examine every wall and thing, I can't seem to find a way into the hotel.

Normally I'd just go back and leave to get more money, but whenever you try to leave the room in front of Margo, the MC automatically turns around and talks to her again. So it seems I can't leave the hotel to go out and get more money. I could just load another save I guess, but this is still a pretty damn big and annoying bug, so figured I'd post about it here and ask if there's a solution or not.

Am I missing something here or is this just that big of a bug that somehow got overlooked?
iirc you need to select certain dialogue choices with Vhidna for her to let you come along to her room

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Bonnie is probably my fav so far and you've really improved the art if you compare this deviantart (or should I say domina) tier thing to this, great job. Ayleen-Human-Chair-B-R.jpg Bonnie-FST-Cum-2.jpg

Reactions: CheshireJ69
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes