RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
sorry the last file was bugged it wouldn't let you do anything i had to switch a variable to get into the hotel then switch it back to the previous i hope this one works
Hi, could you tell me which variable you changed and at what amount it was before? I just can't replicate this bug it seems.

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
i used rpg makersaveditor 0.66 when from bonnie intro b to bonnie hsvs04 then went in and save it theb switch back to bonnie intro b and got a cutscene, so it probably won't help but just incase it does sorry if it doesn't Screenshot (2).png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tearycian

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
The latest patch notes say the bug where Ayleen constantly asks for your name was fixed, but it's still bugged for me

andrhew

Dec 16, 2020
I found out the hard way that skipping class entails working at the pizza place during class hours. Go to the teachers lounge and ask Macky's advice about money. She'll tell you about jobs but warns you not to skip class to work. Go to the pizza place and talk to them about working there. Now just go work there instead of going to class. It's the only thing that would trigger the variable for me. Not showing up to class or going to class and choosing "no" did not work for the skipping class variable needed to progress along this storyline.
And after this?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Tearycian Really nice change to the in battle status box. I like the design and being able to see all the effects on the MC at any time is a huge improvement.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tearycian
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes