RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tom2020notunique

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure. I only started playing today and can't seem to beat anyone. Leveling up and crafting new equipment hasn't helped at all. What am I doing wrong ?

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
Not sure. I only started playing today and can't seem to beat anyone. Leveling up and crafting new equipment hasn't helped at all. What am I doing wrong ?
Use saveeditor (seach on google) modify your save file put 999999 for your helth, attack, def ecc them you will one shot every succubus and if you want to lose (the game is about losing and triggering scene btw) you can just use “wait”, ”stare at” or “kneel” move.

Reactions: Tom2020notunique

Tom2020notunique

Apr 29, 2020
Use saveeditor (seach on google) modify your save file put 999999 for your helth, attack, def ecc them you will one shot every succubus and if you want to lose (the game is about losing and triggering scene btw) you can just use “wait”, ”stare at” or “kneel” move.
Thanks! I'm happy to lose repeatedly to the succubi but Vhidna isn't offering her essence in exchange for levels the way Noo did. Do I have to beat her at least once to obtain it ?

ironhorse678

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks! I'm happy to lose repeatedly to the succubi but Vhidna isn't offering her essence in exchange for levels the way Noo did. Do I have to beat her at least once to obtain it ?
I always won the first battle to continue the story and then you can lose everytimes you wish even if you have 999999 hp and def normal attack deal 0 damage to you but succubi grapple move (if you dont struggle) instant defeat you when you cum

Reactions: Tom2020notunique

Tom2020notunique

Apr 29, 2020
I always won the first battle to continue the story and then you can lose everytimes you wish even if you have 999999 hp and def normal attack deal 0 damage to you but succubi grapple move (if you dont struggle) instant defeat you when you cum
In that case I'd better download the game and start over. I was playing an online version but it looks like I'll never advance past Vhidna.

Anyway thanks for the help.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
In that case I'd better download the game and start over. I was playing an online version but it looks like I'll never advance past Vhidna.

Anyway thanks for the help.
Check the difficulty option in the menu if you are struggling. Vanilla difficulty is the default, and it can be rough. Normal is a bit more forgiving. Save editing is for weenies :sneaky:. Vidhna does not make the same offer Noo does. She will drain your levels if you submit to her attacks multiple times, but that's it. Beating her is all about managing her seduction with calm down, and avoiding her big grab by having focus up. Eschew healing to save up for energy explosions to deal big damage, and craft the dagger from the blacksmith for a huge boost to critical damage chance.

Tom2020notunique

Apr 29, 2020
Check the difficulty option in the menu if you are struggling. Vanilla difficulty is the default, and it can be rough. Normal is a bit more forgiving. Save editing is for weenies :sneaky:. Vidhna does not make the same offer Noo does. She will drain your levels if you submit to her attacks multiple times, but that's it. Beating her is all about managing her seduction with calm down, and avoiding her big grab by having focus up. Eschew healing to save up for energy explosions to deal big damage, and craft the dagger from the blacksmith for a huge boost to critical damage chance.
I'll keep plugging away at it. Unfortunately though the difficulty setting for the online version can't be altered afaik.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Katalist V0.07.5

Link:

Or

Link:
Key: TVJTyulYfWpKGpvGB9fjEfIRfi4NwsFn-vsZSoLZ-7o

Changelog

-Added Bit Serious Noo

-Fixed Bonnie's Ritual Bug

-Fixed Bonnie's misplaced animations

-Fixed reported bugs

-Other minor things

Hi, this is a small update that adds some stuff and fixes major bugs. The bigger update'll come later. - Tearycyan

Looks like Noo goes into Serious mode and you get 3 new scenes that I have found (Pussy/Ass/Feet)

Last edited:

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Am I the only one that feels like this game is extremely unbalanced? When enemies do a physical attacks I can barely react to the directional commands that pop up. Getting hit can lead up to a truckload of damage for no reason, without debuffs too.

I want to stick to vanilla difficulty. Is there some kind of strategy I'm not taking advantage of? Do I need the grind more or something? I have already beaten this library chick several times to get to level 15. I've got the best gear I could find and craft. What's up?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Game being tied to refresh rate makes it rather impossible at 144hz and up. If possible, it might be a good idea to not tie stuff to refresh rate.
Also, the fx is kind of epilepsy inducing at this speed.

Edit: Nevermind. The "Sync monitor fps" option fixes it. For some reason it was off by default.

Last edited:

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Thanks man, I should have known something was wrong from the very beginning. I don't know how I got through this far on 120hz without that monitor option.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Am I the only one that feels like this game is extremely unbalanced? When enemies do a physical attacks I can barely react to the directional commands that pop up. Getting hit can lead up to a truckload of damage for no reason, without debuffs too.

I want to stick to vanilla difficulty. Is there some kind of strategy I'm not taking advantage of? Do I need the grind more or something? I have already beaten this library chick several times to get to level 15. I've got the best gear I could find and craft. What's up?
with this kind of game you are supposed to lose A LOT, so yeah if you want to win grind a lot and play with grab blocks and focus ect, status effects and grabs will make you lose faster

datsass

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got any advice for the library chick? she just 3 shots me and it seems like I need a miracle to beat her lvl 14 btw

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes