RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

midoriwa44

Dec 28, 2019
Anyone got any advice for the library chick? she just 3 shots me and it seems like I need a miracle to beat her lvl 14 btw
You can craft weapons from the blacksmith in the town below vhidna's place, I suggest using the electric sword since it can stun when you use it's ability, it helped me a lot

saloopy

Apr 11, 2020
Game freezes and nothing happens when entering the portal to go to Bonnie. How do I fix it? Thank you.

yzhhyk

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone got any advice for the library chick? she just 3 shots me and it seems like I need a miracle to beat her lvl 14 btw
Grind point by farming whoever you can beat, save before every fight so if they use grapple you can just restart the game to save time, I got to level 31 by farming Miki for 1 hour. Now no matter what girl Teary puts out I am able to 3 shot energy blast her, before she can grapple.
btw if you don't know, you can use rest skill to restore when you are not fighting, I didn't know this before and wasted lots of money on heals.

Reactions: Hero sama
Aug 4, 2018
Alright i love were this game is going i hope this get allot more content and more fixes this is really somting special ! :love:

Found these things not working or is glitched:
i found that teachers missons will not work all the time (might depend on your stats) but since this game take a bit off time to try stuff i havent been abel to test if that is true. if it is what stats do we need to trigger them ?

allot off the time some off the girls missons stops working and sub event wont work.
the counting for deat and fails is very mouch not counting every death (yes i know u can colapse whit 1 hp and that is not what we are talking about)

The ability to stare at some off the girls seems to not aktivate to on some playtrough i noticed that on my second run and both first and second girl did not pop.

Had to save often since the the portalbreaks when going to the next area mustly happends in the end whit the last girls.
but can happen whit all missons.

Keep up the good work and hope to se more!

Midboss51

Dec 15, 2018
Yeah, this version here

I've been playing on this version for a few hours now and I can't seem to work out how to input commands to get out of grabs, defend against attacks etc, struggling to even beat Noo since her facesit grab is always fatal. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.

Tom2020notunique

Apr 29, 2020
I've been playing on this version for a few hours now and I can't seem to work out how to input commands to get out of grabs, defend against attacks etc, struggling to even beat Noo since her facesit grab is always fatal. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help.
To be honest, I gave up on that version and resorted to downloading/save editing just to progress (cheap I know).

I did manage to beat Noo before that though using the following strategy:

1)Let her drain your levels a couple of times in order to obtain her essence and progress through the story.

2)Purchase an Iron shortsword from the village blacksmith just before you encounter Vhidna.

3)Head back to Noo, stun her with the shortsword and bombard her with energy spheres/energy explosions while also using calm down when necessary.

This actually worked for me even though I didn't know it was possible to evade grabs.

Napasaran

May 26, 2018
The game is gorgeous !!! I just can't figure out how to open some scenes ((((Can you please tell me if the passage with walkthrough of all the scenes at the moment? If not, please do somebody)

Last edited:

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
I played this game when it first came out and only had the first succubus, and i must admit i did't really like it.
I gave it another go this week as I always see people talking about and I'm glad I did, it's amazing and I love all of the enemies, can't wait for more, and it's nice to see how the art has improved.

A couple of improvements could be being able to skip defeat scenes, and have an indication if there is any more content with a specific characters, as it can be confusing and a bit frustrating at times.

Keep it up, can't wait to see how this will turn out

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
New Noo scenes are great Tearycian but the last update kinda ruins the battle because girls barely use their damaging attacks instead spam seduction attacks over and over and over. You end up being forced to use calm down every 2 turns or they win unless you can break free.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
What do I need to do to get Macky's scenes? I already tried sleeping in class, and my knowledge is at 37. So what should I try?

Reactions: rsda2

Kaj4pahim

Jan 8, 2019
What do I need to do to get Macky's scenes? I already tried sleeping in class, and my knowledge is at 37. So what should I try?
Try not to go to lessons at all, I went to a part-time job in the city for 15 days. Then I slept for 5 days in class. So I got the first scene with her.

Reactions: 2341Name

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
on whatever days she teaches you have to completely skip school by riding the bus into town and working at the pizza place

Reactions: 2341Name

Sculbertdulbert

Dec 10, 2019
Can anyone explain I can use a downloaded save file for this game? I extracted it and tried opening it with the game and saving it in the save folder. The only option I get when I start the game up is new game. Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes