RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

HunkyFunky

Jun 21, 2018
Not gonna lie, i expected something ridiculous but the game is good, very good man.

And yeah the art style is a hit or miss situation, but i find it cool in a weird way

Last edited:
Reactions: Choo-choo

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Can anyone explain I can use a downloaded save file for this game? I extracted it and tried opening it with the game and saving it in the save folder. The only option I get when I start the game up is new game. Thanks!
You need the global file as well I think

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I don't know what to do next I got Bonnie's essence and in my jornual it says report to the witch but I can't what can I do? And when does noo make her next request and when does Dominic tell me what to do next?

Napasaran

May 26, 2018
Miss Macky was sniffing shoes and she caught me. I apologized, but nothing happens next. What to do? please tell me

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Macky events have been explain already but getting to old post are pain in the ass on this site and I'm too lazy at the moment. From what I read, she is not worth the headache.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How do i update my game while keeping my save
Copy the save folder in the www directory from your Katalist directory (the old one), and paste it into the www folder in the updated download folder, then delete your old folder. copy the entire save folder though, not just the individual save files.

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
I asked this before but I can't progress after getting Bonnie's essence I can't talk to the witch is that intended and it come in the next update or is it clitched and I talked to vahlia was it? And she told me to come to her room in the hotel but she is not in there I can only find her boots and I can't do anything with them does it also come in the next update or do I have to do something that something happens?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I asked this before but I can't progress after getting Bonnie's essence I can't talk to the witch is that intended and it come in the next update or is it clitched and I talked to vahlia was it? And she told me to come to her room in the hotel but she is not in there I can only find her boots and I can't do anything with them does it also come in the next update or do I have to do something that something happens?
Bonnie's resolution is part of the next update, I am sure. Vidhna's encounter is somewhat bare bones at this point. I think it's more intended for future content.

Reactions: kurama140

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
So, decided to come back to this after so long. I stopped playing when I couldn't beat Vidhna or Ayleen. Upon coming back... that hasn't really changed... I did manage to beat Ayleen, but only because I got lucky and landed a critical attack that pretty much took 40% of her health. I would never be able to beat her again as I am now and I still have no chance against Vidhna. Even worse, I can barely beat Noo now.

Ive seen a lot of different advice, some suggesting that you farm whichever boss you can beat (which used to be Noo for me) but the main thing I see is people recommending you craft gear. Problem is... I cant craft any gear. Everything is locked and appears as question marks. Only thing I can craft is Noo's bracelet (Which I have already crafted) and another bracelet. So how exactly do you unlock armour and weapons to craft?

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
So, decided to come back to this after so long. I stopped playing when I couldn't beat Vidhna or Ayleen. Upon coming back... that hasn't really changed... I did manage to beat Ayleen, but only because I got lucky and landed a critical attack that pretty much took 40% of her health. I would never be able to beat her again as I am now and I still have no chance against Vidhna. Even worse, I can barely beat Noo now.

Ive seen a lot of different advice, some suggesting that you farm whichever boss you can beat (which used to be Noo for me) but the main thing I see is people recommending you craft gear. Problem is... I cant craft any gear. Everything is locked and appears as question marks. Only thing I can craft is Noo's bracelet (Which I have already crafted) and another bracelet. So how exactly do you unlock armour and weapons to craft?
Before an item is crafted, it will always appear as question marks. On the right side it tells you what materials you need and how many. For the weapons and armor, most of the required ingredients are acquired by either beating or losing to the succubi. But some can only be collected in the shiny spots in overworld, others need to be purchased from the witch. I also recommend crafting things at her cauldron. The simplest way to make the game easier is to go into the settings and turn down the difficulty. I hope this helps.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes