RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 6, 2018
Okay I'm gonna try to explain it in points real quick:

1. I used save editor to make sleeping and skipping values to 99 each
2. I got confronted by Miss Macky once (no assignment just warning)
3. I slept through some more classes (3 to be particular) and got confronted again and got first assignment (solved it with Dominic). Then I went to submit it (Macky was sitting on computer and nothing related to heels happened)
4. I again slept for three classes, got second assignment, solved it with Dominic, went to submit it but Macky was sleeping so kept assignment on table and had first interaction with heels (heels smelling).

That's how far I reached officially. I tried sleeping and skipping but she wont confront me. I even tried the save editor to increase both (sleep and skip) values to 200, but still nothing.

Bug: I haven't got a third assignment. So now when I enter Miss Macky's room in Evening, I can get one of two outcomes.

Outcome 1(Bugged): While entering her room, MC will call out for Macky but no response comes and so MC enters the room anyways saying that the door is probably open.
In this case I get the option to submit the assignment (which I never got) on the table.
Interacting with heels before submitting assignment will give the response: "Not taking risk, better keep the assignment somewhere and leave".
Interacting with heels after submitting assignment will give response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".

Outcome 2: While entering the room, the MC will just open the door and enter without any dialogue.
In this case there is no option to submit assignment on table and interacting with heels will give the response: "Not taking risk, already submitted assignment so better leave".
View attachment 935745
what are the sleeping and skipping values in save editior, i just see stuff like mhp and MMP

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
This game is really good people should really give it a try, i was amazed and I still play it. Do not hesitate just play it just give it 20 mins and you will be addicted always curious to see what happens next

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
what are the sleeping and skipping values in save editior, i just see stuff like mhp and MMP
Well those things like how many times you slept, how many times you skipped, and all other repeatable activities (including submission lvl, no. of times mindbroken, and all that) are shown as various "variables" when you upload the file in the save editor.
But now you don't need "99 slept" or anything that high after the new updates to get Miss Macky's scenes, some pages back you can see how to do it easily. It takes few in-game weeks.

Reactions: Staring Cat

rsda2

May 21, 2020
Guys, please help me, how does this picture of Miss Maven trigger? Although the answer appeared in the previous discussion, I kept losing according to the result, but it never trigger.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Guys, please help me, how does this picture of Miss Maven trigger? Although the answer appeared in the previous discussion, I kept losing according to the result, but it never trigger.
You have to lose to her lewd attacks a bunch of times and you should start triggering some dialogues like "i'm so tired...", if this happens don't rest or do anything else and keep surrendering/losing until the event triggers

Midboss51

Dec 15, 2018
This is a very dumb question but I'm struggling to even FIND Ayleen! I'm playing on the Web browser version and haven't yet beaten Vhidna, is it possible to encounter Ayleen yet? If so, how and where?

papey

Sep 7, 2017
This is a very dumb question but I'm struggling to even FIND Ayleen! I'm playing on the Web browser version and haven't yet beaten Vhidna, is it possible to encounter Ayleen yet? If so, how and where?
you need to beat vhidna to meet ayleen

Sasquash

Feb 17, 2020
How do you unlock the "Stare" options? I have lost so many times, given into attacks so many times, but still feel like I'm missing a lot of stares.

For example, I only have stare at feet for Miki and Bonnie, and no stares at all for "Bit Serious Noo"

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
how do you progress after beating bonnie? i can't report back that i won, noo doesn't call me after i got the badge and nothing happens at the tower with miki. not sure if i'm missing something or if that's the current end of content.

Reactions: kiop8869
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes