RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

anemonew

Jul 11, 2018
It seems like the "very easy" option doesn't do much. Would be a good change to give it full pleasure resistance because thats what I constantly lose to. When Miki uses the eye move its instantly lost, I'm just looking to fap and not try my hardest.

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
definetly gonna need that guide, ive beaten bonnie several times and nothing has changed. Even after speaking to the witch. I think the noo change is good tho
I think Tearycian should put something at the end of the dialogue that says: "THATS ALL FOR NOW THANKS FOR PLAYING AND LOOK FOR 8.0!" Because I, and many others inbreds, have had to ask EVERY SINGLE DAY if there's content after Bonnie!

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
I think Tearycian should put something at the end of the dialogue that says: "THATS ALL FOR NOW THANKS FOR PLAYING AND LOOK FOR 8.0!" Because I, and many others inbreds, have had to ask EVERY SINGLE DAY if there's content after Bonnie!
I hate that this isn't an exaggeration. Almost every single day, someone asks if there is anything after the most recent succubus. And every single day, someone either answers them or just ignores them. A message after you receive the essence the first time would be nice, something to let the more casual players know. I am sure I speak for a lot of us when I say that I am tired of repeating the same thing over and over. There is no content after Bonnie at this time, please patiently wait for the next update.

boohuh

Aug 13, 2020
Have been trying to beat Noo for hours now, with the baseball gear and all that and it is just impossible, I have no idea how the hells I am supposed to beat her, I tried literally everything I could think of, and I have not even come close to getting Noo to half health let alone beat her.

Reactions: Konstantinus
Feb 23, 2021
I hate that this isn't an exaggeration. Almost every single day, someone asks if there is anything after the most recent succubus. And every single day, someone either answers them or just ignores them. A message after you receive the essence the first time would be nice, something to let the more casual players know. I am sure I speak for a lot of us when I say that I am tired of repeating the same thing over and over. There is no content after Bonnie at this time, please patiently wait for the next update.
thats a shame, guess ill just wait then

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
It seems like the "very easy" option doesn't do much. Would be a good change to give it full pleasure resistance because thats what I constantly lose to. When Miki uses the eye move its instantly lost, I'm just looking to fap and not try my hardest.
It actually does a lot. I was getting tired of too much grinding in this game and switched to the easiest difficulty, then I was able to easily beat the succubuses I hadn't yet been able to beat in short order (of course, naturally I didn't just beat them ;)).

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
just keep energy mantle up and you are immune to her compel move

Last edited:

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
ORRR u can just look at the forum and wait until theres a new update
But there was no way of determining if there was a bug or the end of the content thus far. How are we as players supposed to know that there is no content left for Bonnie?

Sep 20, 2019
But there was no way of determining if there was a bug or the end of the content thus far. How are we as players supposed to know that there is no content left for Bonnie?
There's a very easy way to tell, you can just check the changelog for update information and see that no additional content was released past Bonnies initial inclusion. You should simply adhere to your experience in the game to the content stated to have been released within updates. Now you should be all caught up and should know what's new and where the end of an update will be. It's not inherently wrong to ask but trying to find the information elsewhere before consulting others is preferred, though I will always try to help should the need arise.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
There's a very easy way to tell, you can just check the changelog for update information and see that no additional content was released past Bonnies initial inclusion. You should simply adhere to your experience in the game to the content stated to have been released within updates. Now you should be all caught up and should know what's new and where the end of an update will be. It's not inherently wrong to ask but trying to find the information elsewhere before consulting others is preferred, though I will always try to help should the need arise.
the changelog on patreon is behind a paywall, so leeches can't check them (unless i'm missing something)

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes