RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Sep 29, 2018
the changelog on patreon is behind a paywall, so leeches can't check them (unless i'm missing something)
The person who posts the updates here also provides a changelog, so if you browse the pages to find the changelog of the version you're playing you can get a pretty good idea of when there's no more content. Also, since content gets added for previous succubus in new updates, and some content is meant to be played "on the long run", I guess seeing all the content for one update everytime beats the purpose a little. Pardon my english if it's not that clear, language barrier.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The person who posts the updates here also provides a changelog, so if you browse the pages to find the changelog of the version you're playing you can get a pretty good idea of when there's no more content. Also, since content gets added for previous succubus in new updates, and some content is meant to be played "on the long run", I guess seeing all the content for one update everytime beats the purpose a little. Pardon my english if it's not that clear, language barrier.
thanks and my bad. shoud have checked the very first post for that.

Sep 29, 2018
Oof. Really hoping this update is worth the wait, it's basically been two months; last update seemed like a cop-out tbh.
The preview included teasers for multiple new characters, so I doubt it's not worth the 2 months compared to the usual 1 month/update. Also, keep in mind Tearycian works alone, is new to making games, and works on more than is released every month because some content needs further progression in the story to be released. I hate being a kiss-ass, but I sincerely think that Tearycian releases more than enough, on top of the fact that they share their game with us for free.

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Guys, update might be a little delayed, but come one won’t take long. I mean what developper delays an update for, I don’t know...2 years? Not Teary ... right?

Reactions: CheshireJ69
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes