RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Have been trying to beat Noo for hours now, with the baseball gear and all that and it is just impossible, I have no idea how the hells I am supposed to beat her, I tried literally everything I could think of, and I have not even come close to getting Noo to half health let alone beat her.
I agree with it. I honestly wish right now we could ask Vaila really to destroy Dilans mind so he is like a mindless doll because I am failing since two hours now and it even got harder instead of easier.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I agree with it. I honestly wish right now we could ask Vaila really to destroy Dilans mind so he is like a mindless doll because I am failing since two hours now and it even got harder instead of easier.
1) you can reduce the difficulty of the game
2) you can buy and craft equipment in the village south from vhidnas place
3) you still get xp and money if you lose, so things will improve eventually. losing is part of the game.

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
Bros chill there will come an update I can feel it. Even if it doesn't come today we can wait a week or so yea?
Let's give teary some benefit of doubt maybe it's his friends birthday and he forgot to upload or idk some other little mishap.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
How many mind broken scenes are there? Like the girl Noo sends you to fight and actually counts towards the stat in the menu.

Dec 6, 2018
Bros chill there will come an update I can feel it. Even if it doesn't come today we can wait a week or so yea?
Let's give teary some benefit of doubt maybe it's his friends birthday and he forgot to upload or idk some other little mishap.
Or it could just be an issue of time zone. For some people it may already be Saturday, but it could also be 10 or 8 am on Friday.

Reactions: chesire

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I did the math, based on the early ToT delay model, there is a noticeable relation between "How much excited a player is for the update" and "The chances of the update getting delayed".
So I plotted the following graph to make it easier to understand:
View attachment 1132948
Can you please elaborate? There are to less ToT updates I can remember.
From my memories it is just a constant dropping of an unfixed faucet and you suddenly go to the kitchen and see a full glass of water.

HereToDisturb

Jan 26, 2021
Can you please elaborate? There are to less ToT updates I can remember.
From my memories it is just a constant dropping of an unfixed faucet and you suddenly go to the kitchen and see a full glass of water.
Old players go calm, but an inflow of new excited players keeps the delay going.
At times, the silence spreads everywhere alike, everyone stops talking, no new players enter, patrons go cold, and that is when some update drops (for example Claus Update).
I will have to upload several more calculations which I didn't take screenshots of to elaborate further, because as you see, the graph is slightly exponential, hence as we go further, even small number of new patrons, or something similar can cause large delays.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Oh yeah the Clause update. But I think your rule got a one time exception with Lily because she came while excitment whas high. But we should discuss this in the ToT thread.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
well katalist can now also be found at hemdomblog, so a few new faces will surely show up.
in case someone is curious about the update: preview pics can be seen on page 57

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes