RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 1110146
well im really love this game but now im stuck. After beat bonnie what should i do to continue ?
There aren't any more story bits until the next update. But if you want some more content, I know some new content was added to Noo where she got a bit more serious and had some new scenes. Then, of course, there is always the Miss Macky content that people either love or hate.
View attachment 1110151
and how to got this one ?
I don't remember exactly how to get this specific scene, but I recommend losing to her as much as possible. Make sure you use your stare options, and if those don't work check your skills. I vaguely remember a crawl skill unlocking at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: lovefemdomscat

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
ah i thought the update was today for some reason, this feeling is always the worst guess im submitting to maven again until wednesday

Reactions: chesire

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
i am pretty new to this. how should i update it?
I usually download the new version and then copy my save folder over from the previous version. The save folder is inside a folder named 'www'.

The new version won't have a save folder until you save or add your old folder.

Feb 23, 2021
I usually download the new version and then copy my save folder over from the previous version. The save folder is inside a folder named 'www'.

The new version won't have a save folder until you save or add your old folder.
i moved my save data to the new one under the "www" folder but when i load the game it just says new game and wont let me click "continue".

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
i moved my save data to the new one under the "www" folder but when i load the game it just says new game and wont let me click "continue".
Try starting a new game and creating a save in the new version, this should create a save folder and let you load games. Then you can move your files into the new folder.

Dec 6, 2018
For this rpgmaker you need to have a global save (I don't remember what it was called). This keeps track of what save slots have had saves on them, this is why when you transfer the save files over they don't register. The way to fix this is to either take the global from save folder of the previous version or start a new game and create saves on each save slot you want to transfer a save to.

Feb 23, 2021
For this rpgmaker you need to have a global save (I don't remember what it was called). This keeps track of what save slots have had saves on them, this is why when you transfer the save files over they don't register. The way to fix this is to either take the global from save folder of the previous version or start a new game and create saves on each save slot you want to transfer a save to.
ahh i just did that and it worked thanks

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes