RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
I believe Teary said that these options shouldn't be available in this version as they currently don't do anything, so I will bring it up to him. Are you playing the original 0.07.9 or the newer fixed version?
It was in the pre-fixed version. Haven't played the fixed one yet but those options should be gone in that version according to Nait Sieve.

Apr 25, 2018
I have a weird bug where randomly while fighting Ayleen i'll hear the running away noise and the fight will end instantly. Incredibly frustrating. Also have no idea how to get the new mind break scenes with her. I've done the part where you have to lick her feet to fight her and she goes to her room and comes back. But when I do the fight it just plays out like a regular fight, assuming I don't get the running away bug.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
can someone post the fixed version without mega? my browser closes whenever i use it idk why. also i've lost to ayleen many times and in volunteer i see only food and lost to miki 5 more times and nothing happened

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Quick question unrelated to the new update. Where does Bonnie's content end? I got to the point where you can crawl and beg for two scenes. Is that where her content ends for now? It's totally fine if it is I was just wondering if I was missing anything or not.

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
is there a guide anywhere for this game. It's difficult to know how much we should be fighting each boss to try and finds new scenes. Nobody wants to be spending hours using trial and error trying to trigger a new event which doesn't exist.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Any idea where to find Damna's Covert ? I'm exploring the new maps but can't find it anywhere, also I found the fairy but there was no dialog, I suspect it will be added in the next update, for Ayleen you also need to look down after volunteering afterwards when you lose you'll reach the new scene

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
Any idea where to find Damna's Covert ? I'm exploring the new maps but can't find it anywhere, also I found the fairy but there was no dialog, I suspect it will be added in the next update, for Ayleen you also need to look down after volunteering afterwards when you lose you'll reach the new scene
Sleep in your bed and you get teleported there when you wake up. You can trade levels for stuff including a new armor set, don't really know what it does though. Seems like it will have plot significance in the future.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Quick question unrelated to the new update. Where does Bonnie's content end? I got to the point where you can crawl and beg for two scenes. Is that where her content ends for now? It's totally fine if it is I was just wondering if I was missing anything or not.
Yup, that's about it.
is there a guide anywhere for this game. It's difficult to know how much we should be fighting each boss to try and finds new scenes. Nobody wants to be spending hours using trial and error trying to trigger a new event which doesn't exist.
As of now there is no walkthrough. One almost full proof method to get all scenes (during fight) is to:
1. Lose once to unlock kneel and stare
2. Exhaust the stares (usually by using them 3 times in a row) and the kneels.
3. Losing about 5 or 6 times should trigger a new scene, when you approach to fight them again. Usually a worship.
All this worked till the previous update, with exceptions to Ayleen's scenes behind the library room, and Miki's fights where kneel won't give you any options to see scenes and you have to use the stare in a way that makes her trigger the scene with you at the right time (till the last update there were 5 scenes that I know of in Miki's fight, and there was no submission after multiple losses).

nightelluna

Oct 21, 2016
how to open school events? (I've been reading for a long time with a teacher and with a library, but I can't find it) and where is the hotel with bonnie

jakpuffman

Jul 24, 2017
1. Why the hell is this map so huge I can't find the first npc Mackie whoever
2. Why isn't Mackie just in the first building your in if you need to talk to them so bad
3. Please someone make a walkthrough I have no idea what to do
4. WHY IS THE MAP SO HUGE.

uncreativ_

Jun 16, 2020
1. Why the hell is this map so huge I can't find the first npc Mackie whoever
2. Why isn't Mackie just in the first building your in if you need to talk to them so bad
3. Please someone make a walkthrough I have no idea what to do
4. WHY IS THE MAP SO HUGE.
It was really tough to play this game at first without a knowledge of the map... Use fast travel to go everywhere you need to go. You're told exactly where you need to go and match that to the fast travel option.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
It was really tough to play this game at first without a knowledge of the map... Use fast travel to go everywhere you need to go. You're told exactly where you need to go and match that to the fast travel option.
I thought I would tell him to use fast travel, but you cannot use it (afaik) before you complete the first ritual (and that's where he's stuck as of now, befoere meeting the teacher)
So I've sent him a bit of beginning walkthrough in conversation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
how do i get this scenes?:

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes