RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

randyroo2

Jun 16, 2018
Sadly I can't even get Miss Macky to appear at the very start of the game. (in the classroom marked purple) Tried all sorts even reinstalled RTP files but sprite isnt present in the room. Am I missing something here?
Did you check your missions and first visit the teachers lounge? she should be on the right in there.

Gomqer1

Jan 13, 2020
Guys, I have a problem, I am either stupid and cannot find Eileen, or the game is stupid and does not accept the essence of bonnie, help or advice or saving, please!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
To lick her feet, you need to choose the "volunteer" option and then choose "clean". In order to trigger her new mindbreak scene, you need to keep cleaning her feet and losing to her. You can hold down Z to make the licking a little faster. After a little while, she'll tell you to move and walk towards her room. When she comes back, challenge her and you should get the new scenes.
Is there new scenes after the mind breaking one?

anes1998

Feb 11, 2020
Guys, i guess i have met a bug. After i beated by Miki and proceed to this scene
QQ截图20210413120717.png
QQ截图20210413120736.png
QQ截图20210413120745.png
I found that i fell into a loop. Everytime Miki say:"Get over here, i've got to tell you sth", i will sleep again and wake up. It seems like i could not pass this scene. Anybody knows how to deal with this problem?Thanks~

Sep 27, 2020
Reactions: anes1998

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i've tried getting into the game twice now, and have gotten to where you start fighting, but it doesn't really have any content?
i've always felt like 'in-fight content' is kind of boring, just because it's in such small snippets that it'shard to reallyfind it amusing, like the in-fight/combat lewd stuff of ToT or domina compared to the out of fight stuff

i was just wondering how many bosses/girls there are and if there's content outside of fights?
i've made it to the part where you start actually being able to fight the first girl

• Angry
Reactions: keeptemo
Feb 23, 2021
Quick question, how do i unlock Miss Macky scenes if there are any?
keep sleeping through the classes when available, or just dont go to them and it should eventually give you a secne with her where she gives you a warning. Keep skipping and sleeping through classes amd eventually she will give you assignments to complete. to hand them in to her you go to her room and give them to her. click on her shoe and it will show a scene in which she tells you to leave. From there Continue to hand in her assignments and when in her room you can click on her shoe again and i think doing that starts the scenes with her, something like that. hope this helps

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
going to school gives you knowledge points, working at the pawn shop gives you control points. then there are also empathy, dignity, charisma and bravery who i don't know how to raise or lower them. is there something that these stats actually do (yet)?

Last edited:
Reactions: j457lk

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I dont enjoy being the 100th annoying "save pls" post but I deleted the save file I put half a dozen hours on so if anyone has a save file before the new content I'd appreciate it.

Sazder

Jan 28, 2018
keep sleeping through the classes when available, or just dont go to them and it should eventually give you a secne with her where she gives you a warning. Keep skipping and sleeping through classes amd eventually she will give you assignments to complete. to hand them in to her you go to her room and give them to her. click on her shoe and it will show a scene in which she tells you to leave. From there Continue to hand in her assignments and when in her room you can click on her shoe again and i think doing that starts the scenes with her, something like that. hope this helps
Thanks man, it is kinda hard to know what to do without a guide, and with the journal telling me to do the classes

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
New fixed version savefile for testing. All recipes, should be able to kneel/crawl to everyone and get all repeatable events.
Backup your saves, extract and rename to file**.rpgsave.
It doesn't work you need to put all file types and the save in the folder i think

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes