RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
I can’t find the Bonny room I’m stuck what should I do
Rent a room from Margo (old receptionist lady). After that you will have access to your room. Check the hotel elevator and search for a room called floor 2b or something. (Not floor 0,1,2 or 3) Can’t give precise details because its been a long time i didn’t touch katalyst, i didn’t even play the last update because of lack of time. Good luck

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
After "Richard" gives you the password 7839, head to the elevator and head to Room S04. You'll automatically type the password. Like Staring Cat said, you'll have to first rent a room from Margo (4500 pennies/day) unless you're with Vhidna and she paid for you.
You can go there with Vhidna? How do you do that?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Go to the Dining Hall to the left (you don't need a reservation, Margo will only prevent you from accessing the upper floors), you'll meet her there. Accept her offer when she invites you to her suite. This is not repeatable if you decline.

(At least that's what I recall from the scene. Please let me know if this is wrong!)
So I went to her room and it just seems to be a teleport spot. Is there gonna be a scene in a future update or am I missing something?

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
A late night scene should be there (and a bit of dialogue) but the options won't do anything as far as I know.

You should also be able to get a Margo dialogue if you saw her but rejected her offer and try to enter her room.
Weird. I can't seem to find her. I talked to her, she told me to stop by her room sometime so I did and she wasn't there. I tried passing a day and she's still not their either.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Sorry, forgot to add that it also needs to be late night (which is mentioned as DEEP NIGHT in the game).

One way to get to late night is to work a part-time in the kitchen during the evening (head north in the Dining Hall, then talk to the Canteneer there, ask about work and then ask again in order to do a part-time job: 2000 pennies). After that, go back to the hallway (you'll notice Margo isn't in front of her desk if it's late night, it's the only time she's not in front of it), then take the elevator to floor 2 and head to Vhidna's room. She'll tell you to come on in and a dialogue will follow.

...and I just noticed it leads to an endless loop. Welp. Guess now we have one more thing for Tearycian to fix. (The Vania kitchen part-time job can be done at any time, but will count as skipping classes if you do it during classes.)
Glad to see my decision of only playing 0.8 will have pleasant consequences

Reactions: leviersantos
Feb 23, 2021
Sorry, forgot to add that it also needs to be late night (which is mentioned as DEEP NIGHT in the game).

One way to get to late night is to work a part-time in the kitchen during the evening (head north in the Dining Hall, then talk to the Canteneer there, ask about work and then ask again in order to do a part-time job: 2000 pennies). After that, go back to the hallway (you'll notice Margo isn't in front of her desk if it's late night, it's the only time she's not in front of it), then take the elevator to floor 2 and head to Vhidna's room. She'll tell you to come on in and a dialogue will follow.

...and I just noticed it leads to an endless loop. Welp. Guess now we have one more thing for Tearycian to fix. (The Vania kitchen part-time job can be done at any time, but will count as skipping classes if you do it during classes.)
when i speak to the lady at the canteen she only has the shop, talk and bye option

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021

sounds like in the future the kitchen coud be a nice teleport location to bridge the time between school and pawn shop work.
btw are there any useful activities during afternoon? i just go to sleep during that time so far.

Feb 23, 2021
Are you playing the "fixed" 0.07.9 version? She has all options regardless of conditions. You also need to first talk to her about "Work" for a one-time dialogue to proceed, and then ask about "Work" again. She'll offer you to lend a hand. Currently nighttime only.

If you still get this issue, could you please elaborate on how you are doing it and which version you are using so others can help you? Thanks!

(One more minor fix for Tearycian to fix: Not possible to work during daytime as the Canteneer will tell you she's okay on staff if that's not currently night so the skipping classes check might as well be dropped. That or remove the night check, as... well, you can't exactly be at night and morning/afternoon at the same time unless your time switches are bugged.)I was about to say "I don't know what Tearycian was thinking but you have to go to the Ritual Site first so it's nighttime only anyway" then I remembered Miki acting as a proxy portal in the city, oops. As for afternoon activities, as far as I recall, there's the pawn shop part-time as you stated, a part-time at McHearty's (where John takes you during "Persona-style social bonding" events), passing time in the school eatery, wasting time in the library trying to become Dominic (just in case intelligence does something in the future) and probably a lot more things I forgot.

Yeah, I'd say sleeping in your room if you have nothing to do and don't need cash is the best option until you unlock Miki, then you can do anything you normally do during nighttime by using the Sentinel Tower teleport as long as the game allows for it.

Another minor thing to fix: Jorgen the Rich Merchant in Hotel Vania Dining Hall will have a bugged dialogue background when he introduces himself to the MC (transparency is set to transparent instead of default window). Only happens once though so not a big deal.
oh yh my bad im not playing 0.7.9 i need to update and play that version

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
Does this game has femdom content like pegging, whipping, cbt and torture, and stuff? I beat the first 2 bosses and I didn't see anything like that yet. Only smothering, face sitting, and killing so far. If it doesn't is there a way for me to speed up the grind? Like a guide or save editor?

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
It does have CBT and torture for Miki. She's a late game succubus but you should be there fairly quickly.
Thank you for the information. As long it has content I don't mind the grind. For now, I'll keep playing normally to see how it goes. If it's good I'll keep going otherwise I'll just use the save edit.

Feb 23, 2021
ok so im at vhidnas room in the hotel and it has the options to fight, worship etc, but when i click any of them she just gives the same dialogue and i end up getting stuck

chesire

May 5, 2017
No idea on 0.8 sorry. There's a huge amount of bugs to fix.

Vhidna's Room was confirmed to be glitched, save beforehand and get in when she's not around (any time that's not deep/late nighttime should work). The options do nothing because they're (likely) a placeholder, the loop only happens because it's auto-processing instead of press action button to trigger.

If you want to quickly fix this, backup your /data/Map212.json file just in case things go wrong (or you want to keep the original code), then do the following on line 26, for event ID 21, near the end of the conditions, right before walkAnime and the event coordinates:
JSON:
Replace Auto-Process
"trigger":3
with Press Action
"trigger":0
If you're confused as to where it is, here's the entire (wrongly triggering) code for that event:
JSON:
{"id":21,"name":"EV021","note":"","pages":[{"conditions":{"actorId":1,"actorValid":false,"itemId":1,"itemValid":false,"selfSwitchCh":"A","selfSwitchValid":false,"switch1Id":709,"switch1Valid":true,"switch2Id":726,"switch2Valid":true,"variableId":1,"variableValid":false,"variableValue":0},"directionFix":false,"image":{"tileId":0,"characterName":"Vhidna Idle","direction":8,"pattern":1,"characterIndex":0},"list":[{"code":231,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,"Vhidna IdleO Normal Talk",0,0,0,0,70,70,255,0]},{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["Vhidna"]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["Still out this late?"]},{"code":231,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,"Vhidna IdleO Normal",0,0,0,0,70,70,255,0]},{"code":102,"indent":0,"parameters":[["Fight","Talk","Worship","Nevermind"],3,0,2,0]},{"code":402,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,"Fight"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":402,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,"Talk"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":402,"indent":0,"parameters":[2,"Worship"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":402,"indent":0,"parameters":[3,"Nevermind"]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":404,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},{"code":101,"indent":0,"parameters":["",0,0,2]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["Vhidna"]},{"code":401,"indent":0,"parameters":["Have fun~"]},{"code":235,"indent":0,"parameters":[1]},{"code":0,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}],"moveFrequency":3,"moveRoute":{"list":[{"code":0,"parameters":[]}],"repeat":true,"skippable":false,"wait":false},"moveSpeed":3,"moveType":0,"priorityType":1,"stepAnime":false,"through":false,"trigger":3,"walkAnime":true}],"x":12,"y":12}
If the F95 staff has nothing against uploading hotfixes, I can upload that file directly, but it'll be pointless if more bugs are found within the same map. Namely, the fact that she has no dialogue anyway.
Just to be safe. Let's not upload hotfixes ok?
I don't wanna disrespect anyone right now but let's exercise some patience and let Teary do the work

Reactions: TheNumber7

jerry23458

Oct 31, 2020

edit: You can't do it during classes as she will kindly decline your help offer, so the class skip check isn't really needed if you're there from using Miki's portal in Sentinel Tower
If you are in late night . you could trespass Margos desk. then you will be able to walk through every blocks

Apr 14, 2021
That's also how I felt, wouldn't want to upset the dev even if it's just a minor fix that will get overridden by the final map fix anyway. Thanks for replying! (If people still want to fix that part, just follow the instructions really, it's just one value to change in the JSON to fix the event processing in the map.)Nice catch. I did know Margo was set not to appear there but since I playtest directly, I'm already in walk-over-water mode so failed to notice this one.

Do we have more than one user redirecting bugs to Teary or is it just Cheshire? Ah, right, there's the discord too but some of us are allergic to discord... Please keep 'em coming, those who are waiting for v0.8 may get a clean one faster than they think (though I still have to figure out how the hell fights break out like this, doesn't seem to be a skill-induced, common event calling thing as even randomly moving up and down in fighting options will kick you out)
Just want to say thanks for looking into all these issues for us! And also for sharing all the info you find on the game - it's really appreciated :)

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes