RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
This is repeatable. You must interact with Miss Macky a total of 7 times on Wednesdays.
- Introduce yourself to her. This scene cannot be missed. ("How is school?")
- Get your first complaint (skip a class or sleep during class) from a teacher. ("I've been getting complaints. I hate complaints.")
- Get caught again sleeping/skipping classes. (At this point she will list how many times MC has been skipping/sleeping classes.)
- Get caught once again, and you'll start getting your first assignment. Either have Dominic or John help you with it, or do it yourself in the library. (If you want to turn in a good assignment, Dominic won't fail you. If you somehow want a bad one, go with John. If you want fate to decide, let the library RNG decide.)
- Turn it in and you will then get another assignment. This will unlock interaction with her shoes.
- Get caught making a mess with her shoes in her dorm (evening or late night). She'll first warn you about it in the teachers' room.
- Now you can go directly to the female teachers' dorm in the evening, first floor, leftmost door (she'll tell you it's open) where she will "blackmail you" for extra credit and you will become her foot slave. Your journal should also be updated accordingly (assuming Teary fixed the whole thing).

Hopefully I didn't fuck things up, feel free to fix if something is not clear or flat out wrong.
I've made it to the part where I've made the mess with her shoes and the blackmail part I'm asking that is there a point where instead of asking to sniff her shoes could I ask to sniff her foot instead and if so how

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
If we have no news from CheshireJ69 then I'd say not for a while. Still a lot to test and fix manually and haven't even touched the placeholders yet so I don't know if others tinkered with them. (The event ones at the bottom of the map hierarchy in the project.)

Bugfixes aside, was there some content Teary held back on to release faster? (And of course, if you do know of any report from Teary, please share, thanks. Any. As long as it's not private stuff.)
yes, a few images can be seen on page 57, including a fairy and 2 schoolgirls (or at least they look that way)

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Forgot about Blossy since I already noticed her ingame from earlier versions.
not sure if i'm blind, but where exactly is she? going west from the witch hut someone mentions fairys, but i haven't seen her yet. or was she removed at some point for lack of content? just so i know where to look once 0.8 comes out.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh, right. page number coud have been misleading, my bad on that.
what do you mean with succubus switches? indicators that you can fight them?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh wow, are even half of those quests in the game? also do i get that right that there is also someone just called "She"?
edit: ah, placeholder quests. good to see that we can become an even bigger pervert eventually though.

Reactions: Silverfan936

lapakit659

Mar 15, 2021
How do I actually get the Crawl skill? I've lost a ton to a bunch of them and it never appears as an option. Im playing on 7.5 was it just not implemented, or is my game bugged.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Almost all of them have full submission routes (which unlock additional dialogue and scenes) but none will "force" you to become their one and only slave, so you're still free to submit to whomever you like. Unfortunately, some scenes are not repeatable at the moment (Ayleen's punishments for example) without hacks.

This is imo good thinking from Teary as locking out the player from the rest of enemies can be frustrating as they get more changes and revamps.Forgot about Blossy since I already noticed her ingame from earlier versions.
Didn't know about the schoolgirls though, thanks Nait Sieve!
SWEET, love full submissive loyalty to sexy dommes, to me the PERFECT endgame would be if the player fully submits to any or all the succubi over the course of your playthrough, the player then gets a choice where they can go to their chosen mistress, swear eternal undying loyalty and using the MC's immortality to give her LIMITLESS energy, they help her conquer the entire realm and it ends with repeatable scenes till the player decides to quit to main menu.

Unless it's Ms Macky, she would just claim the MC as her loyal slave and after he finishes school, she keeps him and he finds a way to make her immortal so she can keep him as her loyal slave forever. (Unless she is a succubus in disguise, then there is no need for that)

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is the Noo full sub content just the she rides cowgirl and drains 3 levels or is there more to unlock?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a Miss Macky question, on an earlier post it said to talk to her on wednesdays 7 times, the Hows School talk, i automatically did the 1st one but the next wednesday it doesnae happen, is it progress based or was that hint a mistake? I'm at the challenge Vhidna the 2nd time part of the game, all i've done is either work at the fast food place, went to class and skipped time.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry, forgot to mention that part.

For the second interaction, you must skip at least 3 classes AND sleep at least twice to trigger the second interaction.
She will also only catch you on a Wednesday afternoon after class, and in her dorm room in the evening for assignments.
(You can give the assignment to Ms. Hobbs on the couch if Ms. Macky isn't there, or leave it on her dorm room table.)

Might as well add the rest (0-indexed and starting with 1 for clarity, with 1 being your first meeting on the third day.)
Interaction 3: 6+ classes skipped, 3+ slept.
Interaction 4: 9+ classes skipped, 4+ slept.
Interaction 5: Turn in exactly one assignment. Hopefully the switch is checked in her dorm room as well or this one will break your progress and prevent you from progressing any further.
Interaction 6: Turn in a total of exactly two assignments and trigger the first shoe event. See above.
Interaction 7: Turn in a total of exactly three assignments and trigger the second shoe event. See above.
Interaction 8: Turn in a total of exactly four assignments and trigger the third and last shoe event. See above.
The assignments, the ones in the library is it better for becoming her slave by turning in good ones or bad?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes