RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

kagax008

Jan 14, 2019
so it finished after you beat bonnie or i miss something, its nothing else after i beat her and she disappeared after i went out from her room can anybody help me?

Kenjan

Dec 8, 2018
I'm totally lost on how to get the new Ayleen scenes. I've lost to her feet and stared at them a ton and I only have the feed option to volunteer for.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm totally lost on how to get the new Ayleen scenes. I've lost to her feet and stared at them a ton and I only have the feed option to volunteer for.
Keep feeding her and losing to her in battle. I generally lose once, them volunteer. It took 5 or so cycles to trigger the new scene. Maybe "look down" once a visit too at her feet.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Bug report: Accidental Noclip feature

Steps
1. Work at Hotel vania at night to get reach deep night
2. Go to Margo's table and choose to tresspass
3. Now you get noclip
4. Don't wander around the map to find new areas

For example, I found a dog
o.PNG

Reactions: HereToDisturb

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Some more for Teary...
- Covert Cube does nothing (probably mentioned already); Witch's Cube does nothing either, as they don't have any code implemented yet
- An energy level 1 MC can buy an unlimited supply of items that cost 1 energy level
- It is currently impossible to go back to the Covert (likely for a reason, see below)
- Forcefully going back to the Covert will open access to the Covert's river... and hardlock the player from ever leaving the map as Damna already has been talked to and the portal switch will not reactivate. The chest (1200 pennies) also is not yet implemented.

(Misleading info in own post edited, it is not possible to use Sentinel Tower as a daytime proxy teleporter as it must still be night to access it from Sentinel City. However, Vhidna's Suite still is the most convenient way to access ritual sites outside of nighttime and is accessible at any time even if you rejected her offer, as long as you met her in the Dining Hall - her suite is in Hotel Vania 2F, suite S02.)
Hold up, what?
AFAIK, the covert cube works fine, you go to a location and save it in one of 3 memory slots, then you can teleport there, and selecting damna takes you to damna's covert.
I never tried exchange at damna's covert, so not sure about any bugs in that.
And there is a river?! What? The covert's map is like so small to move in, I never found a path to any river.
Also, there is a witch's cube? Well she must be upset with me or something, but she ain't giving it to me, only standing in front of the crystal ball.
Vidhna, when approached at deep night in her room at hotel Vania sends me into an infinite loop of "why are you out this late" and "have fun" and so I need to use previous save.
And also, how is it accessible at daytime? Never had that happen before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HereToDisturb
Feb 23, 2021
Just have lockpicks in your inventory. Locked stuff you can interact with (chests, doors, etc) will give an option. Some may not yet be implemented but female dorm rooms and a few chests should be.

View attachment 1156766

Use the directional keys to move the screwdriver, knife and lock.
If the bar empties, your lockpick will break and you have to try again.
i didnt even know you could do this. is it worth it?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Shoe and foot smelling, yes, seems to be more planned but that's all atm. You can repeat them in her room in the evening, female teacher dorm upstairs, leftmost door iirc. Turn in assignments for extra credit and an increase in Macky relationship (you must be her "slave" in order to obtain "foot sniffing credits").

You need 2 "credits" each time you want to directly sniff her feet, shoes don't need credits but both can only be done once a day. Assignments turned in will be counted as soon as she starts giving them out but extra credit will only be counted once she starts mentioning them.

Turning in a good assignment: 2 credits and 2 relationship points
Turning in a decent assignment: 1 credit and 1 relationship point
Turning in a bad assignment: 1 relationship point, no credit

Teary keeps track of the last assignment and how many good/decent/bad assignments have been handled, currently not used, so your mileage may vary on how much of a good guy you want to be. You don't have to ask Dominic if you don't feel like it, you can just cram at the library until you get a good one, though Teary also keeps track of how many times you've been asking Dominic for help. (And how nice you've been to Dominic and John, among other things.)In addition to what Superman said, Teary has a few triggers hanging around for this for Dignity:
Lower than -99: Breaks, as Teary didn't expect you to fall that low (or expected to lowcap Dignity), though since you cannot gain dignity later on at the moment, you should remain a worm with negative dignity
-99 to -67: Worm
-66 to -34: Very low
-33 to -5: Low
-4 to 4: Neutral
5 to 33: Mild
34 to 66: High
67 to 99: Dignitous
Positive between 5 and 99, negative between -5 and -99; -4 to 4 can actually be both positive and negative (or neither) depending on how it last increased/decreased
Higher than 99: Also breaks as the current upper cap is 120 but you're not supposed to have that much, and should still be dignitous with positive dignity

None of them is actually called for anything right now anyway.
How are you able to become her slave to smell her feet or is that not a repeatable scene

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes