RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ishuzoku

Jan 22, 2021
Guys, I just started the game and I'm kind of lost. I've been unable to beat Noo, so I want to get better gear, but it won't let me go to the shopping district since it's night. I haven't been able to find the way to sleep till morning :(

Pic

May 13, 2017
I finally had the time to try the new update ad it was really nice, liked both the sub paths for Ayleen and Miki but didn't explored the new area yet.
I am looking forward for the next update

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
You have to get her to blackmail you at this point.

After a total of 8 interactions (one more assignment), she'll compliment Dilan on his grades and make him sniff her feet if that helps him become a good student, which should unlock the Shoe Dommed route, where Dilan is forced to admit he's working part-time at McHearty's (even if that's not the case).

After a total of 9, you'll unlock the Footboy route and you should now be able to ask for her permission once a day for both her shoes and her feet in her room, in the evening.
I keep turning in assignments and I still only have the option to smell her shoes and nothing else

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I keep turning in assignments and I still only have the option to smell her shoes and nothing else
Read the previous page, it has an interaction with Miss Macky guide to get you to her footworship.

I really hope a full i'm your footslave scene setup with repeatable scenes and maybe her forcing the MC to live with her at night when its time to sleep, will be added sooner or later.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Read the previous page, it has an interaction with Miss Macky guide to get you to her footworship.

I really hope a full i'm your footslave scene setup with repeatable scenes and maybe her forcing the MC to live with her at night when its time to sleep, will be added sooner or later.
Ah I used a save editor after a while to get it

Oct 6, 2018
Note: Von Slaught's necklace (Dominic's family heirloom) will reduce your current mindbreak statuses in the morning unless you are Maven's Toy, in which case it will do nothing at all when you call upon it and will only work in battle. For best results with quicker mindbreaking, don't equip it.

Ayleen's Footstool:
- Lose to her twice (any loss) to unlock the Crawl skill.
- Crawl and beg to lick her feet.
- If you are not yet Ayleen's stool, Dilan's feet mindbreak is at least 30 or feet subconscious mindbreak is at least 90, Dilan will automatically surrender. Those variables can be increased by staring at her feet in battle, crawling, begging her to lick her feet and licking her feet outside of battle (once you finish), among other things.

Ayleen's Chair:
- Dilan must cum at least 3 times and have a sub status of at least 4 (sniff Ayleen's panties or trigger any of her domination sex scenes).
- After she warns Dilan about consequences, lose to her three times to become her chair. Each punishment scene is not repeatable.

Maven's Toy:
- Simply keep triggering her scenes and losing to her.
where do you see the "30 or feet subconscious mindbreak"

Oct 6, 2018
how do you fully become ayleen's footstool, i have the volunteer option and i can clean her feet and stuff and sniff it too but i can't acc become her footstool

Oct 6, 2018
In the source code, or in the corresponding variable. Teary made them self-explanatory so unless you need to see actual checks performed (many variables and switches are unused), use RPGMakerSaveEdit (linked version is 0.69, March 2021), or your preferred save file parser.

The engine-generated data is publicly available in JSON format in the /data/ folder.The "stool" is just a trigger, see the above sentence. If she randomly says "Stool." in battle during her recharge moves, then you're her stool. If she says "Chair.", you're her chair. The proc chance is low so if you're curious just do the above.
ok thank you, is it also possible to change my name on the savefile?

Oct 6, 2018
How do I get this scene. I already got the volunteer option to clean her feet and to sniff her feet as well, this is the only scene that I didn't get yet from the ayleen expansion

Reactions: datguy4321
Oct 11, 2018
So I have a question regarding the mindbreaking mechanic for Ayleen and Maven.

I'm aware that the scenes are not repeatable, but is it possible to get the status again if you choose to heal or whatever when you sleep at night?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hey there.

Does Miki has a slave route with the last update or she just got like 1-2 more scenes ?

Thanks

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Hey there.

Does Miki has a slave route with the last update or she just got like 1-2 more scenes ?

Thanks
i think it's a little more than that, but yeah: some stuff wasn't ready and got patched out again (staring at her boobs and stuff). they shoud be back in 0.8 i'd assume.

Reactions: CNR25

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
no boobs? i coud've sworn i've seen a "stare at boobs" option in the previous version (the one that got patched like a day later). clicking it caused a crash though, so maybe that code was completly missing. or staring at her boobs will not cause the expected result once it gets added in again.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes