RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Oct 11, 2018
Okay. I am back with another question. Thank you, 262177 for answering my previous one by the way.

Is there a way to lock your options to avoid having them reset every time you boot up the game or accidentally hit F5? It only takes a few seconds to readjust the volume levels and turn the switches on, but it would just be great to be able to jump straight into the game for once.

Begansk

Mar 15, 2021
Hey guys, I got the quest from Noo to go to Maven, but whenever I step on the portal Noo's Residence it just takes me back to the Witch's House. Am I doing something wrong?

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys, I got the quest from Noo to go to Maven, but whenever I step on the portal Noo's Residence it just takes me back to the Witch's House. Am I doing something wrong?
If you are using this new version to play that part of the game. You are probably screwed. I can't even fight Maven again with this current version.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2018
Glad it helped. If config.rpgsave (your game options) doesn't persist between saves (or you just want it to be stuck with those parameters), force it into read-only mode after making sure you don't need to change it again. Remove read-only mode if you need to change something. Bit of overkill but that should do the trick if all else fails.
So I tried putting the config file on read-only mode on the last version of the game prior to this most recent update and I kept crashing any time I went back to the title screen.

Does no one else have this issue? Or is it just me?

Oct 11, 2018
Crap, you're right. Looks like I overlooked the fact RPG Maker MV/MZ checks for a lot of things. Permission error will cause a fatal. Sorry about that... :(

Booting up a save should work just fine though, you'll just have to configure it for a fresh start. (Your config options are stored along with your save, just tested it.)
Well damn. I never thought about doing this. Thanks, Guy.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
You can ask for saves, don't worry, we don't bite too hard ;)
F95 search engine isn't exactly user-friendly and neither are most of the forum engine features.
https://f95zone.to/threads/53384/post-5548602
thank you very much, i appreciate your help, and it was very nice of you
<3
the art is a bit odd at first, but it's honestly really awesome once yu're used to it[i know that's random, just wasn't sure how to end the post]

Reactions: leviersantos

pedrozzza

Mar 15, 2018
Guys, can someone help me, I can't progress in this game at all. I can't beat Ayleen no matter what. Whenever I'm fighting her, my character will just abandon the fight (the game plays the "escape" sound and the battle just ends). Also I can't get any scenes with Macky, the only event I got with her was in the very beginning of the game when she tells the MC to study in the library in the evenings. I've read the thread and saw some of you telling that I have to sleep in class and skip classes to trigger new events but I did that multiple times and nothing ever happens, I'm completely stuck.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Might be wise for this website not to get rid of the previous version after an update. But I nobody expected this broken ass mess upon us.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Might be wise for this website not to get rid of the previous version after an update. But I nobody expected this broken ass mess upon us.
good point, the previous version was stable and for most people the better one to use. the current one feels so buggy that i don't even dare to override my old save file for fear that it coud get corrupted somehow.
of course an even better solution woud be a working 0.8 release. Teary is late again, just saying.

Reactions: Test202

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i was wondering if this game has out of combat scenes?
i hate to reference/compare to another game, but i was wondering if/how many out ofcombat scenes this game has somewhat similar to ToT/domina or so? like, scenes/cg/stuff that you can do by talking with people?
it seems like ms.macky would probably have them, and it seems a bit odd to only have one character have them, but noo didn't seem like she had any, so just asking

Reactions: Scotsman1989
Oct 11, 2018
262177 are all of the kneel scenes able to be organically achieved without actually kneeling? One that comes to mind is the toilet scene from Bonnie, but I haven't gotten that one before outside of kneeling.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah, too bad. you got my hopes up there. i certainly woudn't mind if we got more advanced versions from existing characters (including a few new moves and tricks, not just stat boosts).
concerning Vhidna's room: is there something that can be done with her boots? i mean, i can imagine where this is going, but i only get "..." when interacting with them.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes