RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
How do I get these scenes? I've lost to Ayleen a good amount of times and still not seeing the "crawl" option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember well (perhaps someone else could confirm) most of her enslavement route gets unlocked by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eventually, the scene will trigger.

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

Aesthetic021

May 16, 2018
I changed this version a little for myself, adjusted the sound a little, removed unnecessary shadows from some maps and changed the menu color to dark. And some changes in combat.

But, I understand you, I will make a separate file.

Aesthetic021

May 16, 2018
Here you go.

I switched the trigger of event [58: AYLEEN BEHAVIOUR] from "parallel" to "button pressed" and raised it on the map 2 tiles up so that it could not be pressed. From what I understand, the timers in this event force the fight to end.

Last edited:

Aesthetic021

May 16, 2018
Ayleen will not walk around the library as long as you are just there and not interacting with her.

But she can still interrupt the scene where you volunteer to walk around the library and get her feet dirty.

Aesthetic021

May 16, 2018
Mostly refrained from posting fixes because I don't want to interfere with Teary's work. Especially if we revamped his entire code and thread devolves into F95 rewriting Katalist. Pretty sure other lurkers have theirs too but don't want to cause harm.

That, and it would potentially break his own fixes and future plans. Assuming there are any since last time.
Just treat it like a "temporary crutch" until you wait for version 0.08.

I have been playing for several days now and this event change does not greatly affect the stability and perception of the game.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I honestly think what this game needs the most is a fast travel system of some kind, at least to get back to your bedroom. Going from the ritual site or your job to the bedroom gets annoying after a while, especially when trying to do Ms. Macky's stuff.

Oct 11, 2018
Speaking of skills, I swear that in one of my saves I had a skill called "Nap" that simply passed the time or something of the sort yet on my most recent save I only have one called "Rest" that restores your health.

If I'm not imagining this, how do I get this "Nap" skill now?

prostepanko

Mar 20, 2019
Please guys I need help. I completed the story so far, but I can't trigger any scene with Miss Macky, can you please help me guys ?

Oct 11, 2018
Pick your poison:
1) Save edit skill 24 and give it to Dilan
2) Invoke the console by pressing F8/F12 and type
JavaScript:
$gameActors.actor(1)._skills.push(24);
3) Inject this small JSON snippet into an event of your choice (backup the JSON file first):
JSON:
{"code":318,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,1,0,24]}
4) (many ways to do it without having to use the engine)
Thanks, Buddy. I appreciate it.

ishuzoku

Jan 22, 2021
So confused at what to do to pass the time till i get to night. So i figured, to get to afternoon, you go to the light in class, to get through afternoon and evening, there's a light in the library. However, there's no light in the library this time, so i'm stuck in the game with nothing to do. just wanna get back to Noo :(

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes