RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
So confused at what to do to pass the time till i get to night... :(
Dude you can just leave the library and take a nap in your bedroom to accelerate time whenever you're bored. I've spent roughly 93% of my past irl doing precisely that and the future looks to be closer to 99%. Bedsores could become an issue so maybe I'll shell out for a fancy waterbed. Also, Noo is okay, but Bonnie is best gurl because she is far more passionate about facesitting. :sneaky:(y)

• Love
Reactions: verobaders

NBLACZ

Nov 1, 2020
wanna ask what im gonna do after i defeat bonnie for the 1st time?i talk to the witch but it doesn't need an essence of bonnie.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not entirely sure if it's a bug with Ayleen, or part of her attack. My character runs away on their own while I'm browsing the attack menu. Also I got an instant game over versus her after a needle attack, is that normal? I was under the impression that the MC couldn't die.
Edit: It seems that using an attack occasionally causes the MC to run away with the little running sound effect and everything. I can't imagine this isn't a bug.

Last edited:

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Tried using the fix Aesthetic021 made and posted for Ayleen?
Here you go.

I switched the trigger of event [58: AYLEEN BEHAVIOUR] from "parallel" to "button pressed" and raised it on the map 2 tiles up so that it could not be pressed. From what I understand, the timers in this event force the fight to end.
Doesn't seem to be working. I extracted it and pasted the www folder into the game folder, overwriting. He still runs away randomly during the fight. Is there something else I need to do? Does it require a clean save file, or can the fix be applied to an already in-progress game?

Last edited:

scribus1000

Dec 27, 2017
All of my saves got corrupted after I did a PC restart. They're in the folder but Katalist won't read them and the Continue option is greyed out. Not sure what happened, whether it's something I did or if it might be a bug. Wasn't that far in the game, so it's not crippling, but really annoying.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
This thread really lost activity, is Teary ok ?
I’m not a patron, but I saw on another discord that someone who is a patron said that Teary is occupied this month with exams. College is a bitch so it’s understandable. I would assume things will move more smoothly once those are finished (by the end of this month id assume). Again, I heard this second hand so idk how true it is but it makes sense.

Sep 29, 2018
I’m not a patron, but I saw on another discord that someone who is a patron said that Teary is occupied this month with exams. College is a bitch so it’s understandable. I would assume things will move more smoothly once those are finished (by the end of this month id assume). Again, I heard this second hand so idk how true it is but it makes sense.
Yeah, from what I read on discord, the exams will be done with by mid june. Teary said that the update was buggy and that fixing it didn't allow to concentrate properly for the exams. Teary also said that there's '3 updates worth of half finished stuff', so I guess we can hope to see a lot of new content this summer.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
The map refreshes when you load a save so it should work. Looks like you found a new one...
Just wanted to say I went back to an earlier save from before I talked to Vhidna about Ayleen, and this time the fight didn't bug out. Maybe you do need to have a save from before you go into the area for the fix to work.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Yeah, from what I read on discord, the exams will be done with by mid june. Teary said that the update was buggy and that fixing it didn't allow to concentrate properly for the exams. Teary also said that there's '3 updates worth of half finished stuff', so I guess we can hope to see a lot of new content this summer.
while those are pretty much sad news, it's still better than to be kept in the dark. that you guys share them is very much appreciated

Sep 29, 2018
while those are pretty much sad news, it's still better than to be kept in the dark. that you guys share them is very much appreciated
No problem! I was hesitant to post news from the discord here since it's technically a patreon feature, and this is the first time I've subbed to a patreon so I kind of don't know what's allowed and what's not, but I figured that since Teary started this thread and posted updates here, it wouldn't be a problem. Hope no one has any issue with that, but I'll try to keep you guys updated if anything comes up! (Don't count on me for posting the actual updates though, I have absolutely no idea how to and I don't want to do it in a way that would be problematic)

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Well, as far as I know, the better he does the exams, the happier he'll get.
The happier he gets, the better he'll work.
The better he works, the better update we'll get.
The better update we get, the happier we'll get.

So yeah, I don't know what field of study he's in, but I'm ready to help with the exams too, would be fun seeing this happen on a femdom game thread.

o.PNG

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
I've been trying to get the Ms. Macky scenes for a while now. I've tried skipping and sleeping through classes over 10+ times now for each, I don't know if I fucked up my game or what. I've reached all the way to Ayleen now. Was I supposed to trigger Ms Macky's scenes earlier or what. I'm confused. I've tried following this post to no avail. Help would be appreciated.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes