RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys. Does anybody know if Vhidna is bugged right now? I have mainly two questions related to that, that make me think perhaps she is bugged.

First of all, I unlocked the option of sniffing her feet and cede her 3 levels, and I think she said something like from now on I should do that before starting a battle (similarly to what happens with Ayleen), but every time I try to fight her she just lets me do it without forcing me to worship her. Perhaps that's just intended, even though I believe I've seen people around here saying that they're actually compelled by her to cede her levels before every fight.

Second, I would like to know if there is any further step in her enslavement route besides just sniffing her feet to give her levels. I have given her around 12 levels already (that is, I have sniffed her feet four times), I have lost battling her numerous times as well, and yet there seems to be no new progress at all. With Ayleen it all seemed very intuitive to me and I was able to unlock the whole route swiftly, but with Vhidna I feel a bit stuck. Any tips?

Thank you in advance ;)

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys. Does anybody know if Vhidna is bugged right now? I have mainly two questions related to that, that make me think perhaps she is bugged.

First of all, I unlocked the option of sniffing her feet and cede her 3 levels, and I think she said something like from now on I should do that before starting a battle (similarly to what happens with Ayleen), but every time I try to fight her she just lets me do it without forcing me to worship her. Perhaps that's just intended, even though I believe I've seen people around here saying that they're actually compelled by her to cede her levels before every fight.

Second, I would like to know if there is any further step in her enslavement route besides just sniffing her feet to give her levels. I have given her around 12 levels already (that is, I have sniffed her feet four times), I have lost battling her numerous times as well, and yet there seems to be no new progress at all. With Ayleen it all seemed very intuitive to me and I was able to unlock the whole route swiftly, but with Vhidna I feel a bit stuck. Any tips?

Thank you in advance ;)
Sadly for now her route ends here, but Teary on discord said that "maybe" we'll see more of her in 0.8

Jan 21, 2021
Im stuck, I have 7 active quests but none of them work. This is the ss of my quests: 1620092593341.png
Ive checked on dominic 3 days in a row, beat miki 5+ times, obtained bonnie's essence 5+ times, and tried reporting to vaila a million times. no clue how to progress.

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
Im stuck, I have 7 active quests but none of them work. This is the ss of my quests: View attachment 1177428
Ive checked on dominic 3 days in a row, beat miki 5+ times, obtained bonnie's essence 5+ times, and tried reporting to vaila a million times. no clue how to progress.
The events that unfold after defeating Miki are very easy to bug by doing what otherwise should be inconsequential stuff. For instance, right after meeting Maven, I decided to leave the area to rest at the dorm before fighting her for the first time, and back into her lair the battle never triggered, blocking any further progression. Also, I don't know if this applies to everybody, but it was possible for me to report to Dominic that I defeated Miki without actually doing it, so that speaks of how bugged this whole arc is. My advice, for now, is that you go back to a previous save and try to do everything again in the most simple, direct, to-be-expected way so you minimize the risk of bugging something.

P.S. The Journal is also pretty much bugged. If you already defeated Bonnie, you probably have done everything there is to do for now.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Boda vibes, same as Dekarous, good thing is I will leak once they come out - so no payments or worries taken inb4
It's way, waaay too early to say you're getting Koda vibes from Teary, maybe you can say that after it's been 5 months and 0.8 has been delayed 14 times.
Having said that, let's not be afraid of criticizing Teary just because he's miles ahead of Boda, since that's an extremely low bar to clear

Last edited:

Hxvyw

Mar 13, 2021
Is normal when fighting against Ayleen, in the middle of the fight, the game just abandon it, and you are forced to rejoin the battle with the debuffs and the life you were in the previous battle while she gets full life? I thought it was a bug, and I reinstalled the game, but it continues anyway

May 26, 2020
Follow up question: how do I actually trigger Maven's pee scene? I"m her Toy at this point, and have done the kneel, crawl, worship, and stare events, but can't seem to escalate the mindbreak mechanic any further then that? Do I just need to lose to her a ton?

Edit: Also amd I supposed to be able to report on Noo after doing the fire magic stuff?

Aesthetic021

May 16, 2018
As far as I noticed, if you turn off the event on the map [123: Ayleen Library] called [058: AYLEEN BEHAVIOUR], then Ayleen will stop running away from you from the battle screen.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes