RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Don't like the character design of the mc, but will give it a shot anyway. Always on the lookout for some nice femdom game.

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
To lick her feet, you need to choose the "volunteer" option and then choose "clean". In order to trigger her new mindbreak scene, you need to keep cleaning her feet and losing to her. You can hold down Z to make the licking a little faster. After a little while, she'll tell you to move and walk towards her room. When she comes back, challenge her and you should get the new scenes.
It won't show the volunteer option. Does it need a requirement to show?

keeptemo

Mar 10, 2018
Anything in the forest or am i pointlessly chasing this ghost? Or something with this fairy? Or what about the "Don't tresspass area?" I found a weird room there too.

Last edited:

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
It won't show the volunteer option. Does it need a requirement to show?
In my case I had to keep staring at her feet a few times. Then she gave me the dialogue saying that I needed to clean her feet before she would fight me again.

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
so what needs to be done with miki? i got her to the point that she takes away 1 my levels each time i lose to her but nothing changes after that

dfscds

Apr 12, 2021
Hi guys, I got some scenes of Miki and Ayleen, they are finished or dinners are others. Then how do you get the rest of the scenes in the prewiew

fartpig

Nov 10, 2019
Sadly I can't even get Miss Macky to appear at the very start of the game. (in the classroom marked purple) Tried all sorts even reinstalled RTP files but sprite isnt present in the room. Am I missing something here?

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Sadly I can't even get Miss Macky to appear at the very start of the game. (in the classroom marked purple) Tried all sorts even reinstalled RTP files but sprite isnt present in the room. Am I missing something here?
RTP has nothing to do with MV.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
honestly, without wanting to sound too negative, but i'll go back to the old version for now, as the new one feels quite buggy. gonna be patient until teary gets things done properly as intended, hopefully with the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: fartpig
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes