RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
This thread is about Katalist, not about any other game, and should not be compared to them.

Please use other threads for this.
Wait, what? Comparing Katalist to other similarly themed games seems relevant to me. It provides a basis for measurement and justifies the original poster's argument.

You're coming on a bit strong with the gatekeeping there.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
Wait, what? Comparing Katalist to other similarly themed games seems relevant to me. It provides a basis for measurement and justifies the original poster's argument.

You're coming on a bit strong with the gatekeeping there.
The reason it's being stated is because mods are heavy handed on this site, and will just delete it. Make an OT thread elsewhere instead so they don't get deleted. He's giving you a warning so you understand.

As far as Katalist news, I'm just waitin' on more updates...

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
ya but he aint no mod, let the mods handle it IF they think it aint valid they will delete, if not it will stay.. and in this case I dont think they'd care since the guy was literally making a comparison with katalist so imo it is also a valid comment and maybe the mods would see it that way too.. i dont get why some dudes here like acting as they're mods or own the threads.. if mods delete it so be it, but that aint our job

GeK7

May 3, 2017
I think anyone can understand exams taking priority but honestly it doesn't take a lot to just give one Patreon update saying if he plans to continue development or not over an entire 3 month period. Not sure how it is on the discord but nothing being said on Patreon makes this feel like a lost cause.

Sep 29, 2018
I think anyone can understand exams taking priority but honestly it doesn't take a lot to just give one Patreon update saying if he plans to continue development or not over an entire 3 month period. Not sure how it is on the discord but nothing being said on Patreon makes this feel like a lost cause.
No news on discord either honestly, and the exams ended a month ago:/

• Sad
Reactions: _JSON

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
its really sad honestly this game was really good and it was growing well i really hope creator finish this game

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few things.

1. I am trying to get the 6th (i think its 6th, first extra credit assignment) to Ms. Mackey but Dominic isn't in the occult club room, John won't help me with it, and passing time reading in the library doesn't seem to do anything either. Did I do an oops at some point in the order of doing things? I am currently on Ayleen if that helps.

2. Speaking of Ayleen, is there anything beyond going to her room, and smelling her shorts? I already had the footstool scene. She also seems decently hard, but I havent really taken the time to craft anything, just bought the "strongest" gear in the village shop. Haven't tried any of the city shops yet either. Is it possible to "win by losing" like with Noo here?

I also have the bug where you get fights ending early which seems like a known bug, and I don't mind waiting for the next release for a fix, but if anyone does have a guaranteed fix for it (couldn't find anything definitive, different answers in some pages too) that would be really awesome!

Lastly, I think people should be appreciative for what this game is, considering it's made by a single person while they are still in uni. Maybe I have empathy/sympathy for it since I just graduated last year, but it is hard friends. Teary can't attend to our tastes 24/7. If you don't feel the work warrants 5$/month or whatever all the time, then that's fine cancel it, but you don't have to speak out negatively and potentially cause others to prematurely judge them. Idk sorry for the lil "rant" but it definitely stung a bit. We can't know their situation and they may not want to share it with random horny people online. Be a little understanding :)

Edit : Thanks very much to the response below me! I also found Mackey's Assignment, it was in the regular inventory and perhaps hidden behind a few things? I just crafted some stuff after finally getting 7 Noo hair and a 2nd scratched ruby and now suddenly its two spaces below everything in the normal item inventory when I DEFINITELY checked for it in all 4 sections. Maybe I just eventually got lucky with reading at the library and it came in and I never realized? Maybe it was hidden behind something that just got used up? Who knows but at least there is hope now :D

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
This time as not an edit, just wanted to say thanks again.

For some insight on how I actually got through the assignments if anyone else has trouble, she was giving them to me on days that do not have afternoon classes, following the logic that someone posted previously about X+ skips, X+ sleeps, for each interaction. Once you get past the last one and apologize, you just speak to her and ask for more.

Although I will say, Dominic is just missing... going to library and saving beforehand is the solution I suppose!

nikita15092

Sep 27, 2020
Good evening guys, i'm trying to open all the scenes on bonnie, I can't figure out how to get to "farting" and "feet". Can anyone tell me ? I already have "saves" I just want to figure out how to get it myself. (With my level of English, it is difficult to search for information)

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Good evening guys, i'm trying to open all the scenes on bonnie, I can't figure out how to get to "farting" and "feet". Can anyone tell me ? I already have "saves" I just want to figure out how to get it myself. (With my level of English, it is difficult to search for information)
You need to go to the esc menu, in options, and enable Gas. For feet, I haven't gotten that far but if you don't get an answer when I get there I will share :)

While I am here, does anyone know where "gold" is involved..? I honestly didn't understand the references to those specific tastes until after I got stuck, came here, and read it while searching for info. Is there any for Ayleen/Vhidna/Noo? I just unlocked Miki (I think that was her name? In the tower) and don't wanna go trial and error everywhere :/

Also, went from Vanilla difficulty to Normal and wow! It's so much easier lol. I am sure that each fight is certainly doable at Vanilla *before* submitting to the Succubi, but after... with Vhidna doing tons of extra damage from stomps as a perfect example, it becomes probably impossible.

Lastly, could OP of this explain what CE stands for? My curiosity has gotten the best of me here.

CE 237: Macky's Route Bad Pervert will go wrong with the assignment route due to how conditional branches are used (stated 3 months ago, and even in previous versions as well as how to fix them while letting Teary do it)
CE 239: Macky's Assignments will go wrong with the switches but all daytime switches are asking for FUBAR

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
No problem friend! I am familiar with lots of systems but never used RPG Maker. Honestly, only very recently became able to and then got into playing nsfw games. Seems like many use it. Hoping to find some more hidden gems so to speak ;)

So far this game is standing out as potentially the 2nd best even if short and not even at 1.0 (Incubus Quest is #1 imo)

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Feet aren't "skippable" (and while this is a good idea and good intent, it requires a massive of checking so some watersports/farting scenes aren't actually checked)
This is primarily a foot focused game. If somebody wants feet to be skippable they're simply not the target audience for this game tbh

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes