RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
The preview looks super sick, in the best way possible.

Does Teary have like a discord or something? A place for feedback? I’d like to help out with reporting reproduce-able bugs among other things.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Even the link is PN backer-only if memory serves right - though even if it was publicly leaked, that wouldn't exacly change things since you'd be locked out of channels that matter.

Teary used to hang around on F95.
Sorry I am newb, is PN Patreon? I checked the OP and saw one was linked. I’m looking into supporting stuff more, both monetarily and by just being involved a bit, and if I can help the dev thru uni a bit that’s a big plus in my heart

Sep 29, 2018
For Katalist though, I believe that one is the only option Teary decided to use. Most platforms usually have a free plan to express moral support, and you can then add any amount you want/can afford to give.
The discussion on discord seems to be pointing towards using another platform since people are having trouble renewing, so there might be another plateform eventually!

Reactions: Bacace124

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Trying this game out. I came from TOT because of those two bastards Bo and koda. However this game is harder then tot and I am stuck on first ritual noo the first boss. If I switch to easy/very easy will I miss out on scenes etc.

Sep 29, 2018
Trying this game out. I came from TOT because of those two bastards Bo and koda. However this game is harder then tot and I am stuck on first ritual noo the first boss. If I switch to easy/very easy will I miss out on scenes etc.
You won't miss out on any scenes with lower difficulty!

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
I played it on easy and then normal and The thing that decreased in difficulty is the damage the bosses do. The only other thing I noticed is on lower difficulty you get out of grabs more easily and bosses have slightly lower HP. Even on very easy they still spam seduction moves over and over which can one shot you if you fail the struggle check.

The main problem with this games difficulty is that the psych move Focus only breaks one seduction while on a 3 turn cooldown (who thought of this? Lmao). In TOT you have a move called grab block and it lasts for three turn during which you automatically block all grab attacks and that game is still hard.

Sep 29, 2018
I played it on easy and then normal and The thing that decreased in difficulty is the damage the bosses do. The only other thing I noticed is on lower difficulty you get out of grabs more easily and bosses have slightly lower HP. Even on very easy they still spam seduction moves over and over which can one shot you if you fail the struggle check.

The main problem with this games difficulty is that the psych move Focus only breaks one seduction while on a 3 turn cooldown (who thought of this? Lmao). In TOT you have a move called grab block and it lasts for three turn during which you automatically block all grab attacks and that game is still hard.
I think you misundertand how the moves work, which might be making your gameplay a lot harder. The game is still very hard, agreed, but "Focus" gives you a status that protects you from "direct" grabs for about 5 turns and has no cooldown, while "calm down" brings your seduction gauge back to 0. Seduction moves lead to a seduction grab whether you are focused or not if your seduction gauge is full and the opponent plays another seduction move. Depending on the opponent, a good strategy is to keep the focused status, calm down when you've been seduced twice, and attack when you can. There might be better alternatives, but that should help!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I think you misundertand how the moves work, which might be making your gameplay a lot harder. The game is still very hard, agreed, but "Focus" gives you a status that protects you from "direct" grabs for about 5 turns and has no cooldown, while "calm down" brings your seduction gauge back to 0. Seduction moves lead to a seduction grab whether you are focused or not if your seduction gauge is full and the opponent plays another seduction move. Depending on the opponent, a good strategy is to keep the focused status, calm down when you've been seduced twice, and attack when you can. There might be better alternatives, but that should help!
he has a point there. the moves do get changed on higher difficulties. focus not just gets a cooldown, but also costs 25 RE for example. i just find this to be somewhat random, as it doesn't seem to be always the case
bbb.PNG

Last edited:

dolphoodle

Jul 15, 2021
Hey everyone! I'm super excited for the new update but am curious about a few things. I remember the Miki stare at ass and at boobs but they took it out pretty quick. Are they going to fix that and bring it back? Also, will Beverly, Dixie, and Blossie (I think that's the Fairy's name) be implemented as well? Finally, will Jaileen be brought into the game or will Teary start working on her after this update? Any have any answers to these questions! Many thanks in advance!!

dolphoodle

Jul 15, 2021
Hey there. Nothing's official, but from the preview posted by The Big Boss, all we know at the moment is that Bonnie got more dialogue and quick art, Miss Macky has some more dialogue + art, Beverly has a new scene as well, and Blossy seems to have a sprite.

As for bugfixes, we can do that in JSON anyway (and maybe revamp it completely while we're at it, though the motivation isn't quite there if it's just a few more scenes in 90+ days) if Teary doesn't deliver. We honestly only need him for the art. No offense intended. :)

Okay okay, fine, the art and Superman's favorite NPC, the creepy guy who tries to get Dilan to have sex with him. :sneaky:

Thank you very much, friend!

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes