RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

besaid

Aug 19, 2019
Talking about the games delay = off topic :oops:

Thats new to me
Mods pretty strict on f95 zone, I think its the only place I have ever been modded and it happens all the time lol. Not the place I would have expected to see such, er, diligent moderation to be honest.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
thanks for the response but I've searched everywhere in there and couldn't find it maybe it's a bug or I'm not searching the right place
They're such a bitch to find. THere is a spawn point when moving north from the witches house. Cross the bridge toward the village, and go left. You'll see a tree branch on the ground that SOMETIMES has the material. It's rare though. I think I have found two there out of maybe 15 tries.

Screen 1.jpg

Screen 2.jpg

Reactions: mojimoji8080

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
How in-depth is the crafting in this game anyways?
I've messed around a little bit with it but I keep reading about things like enhancements and stuff and I don't know if they actually work or not.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How in-depth is the crafting in this game anyways?
I've messed around a little bit with it but I keep reading about things like enhancements and stuff and I don't know if they actually work or not.
It's pretty deep. You can add a lot of punch to your attacks through crafting and enhancing. Worth delving into of you want a deeper experience.

Reactions: blufalcon

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
It's pretty deep. You can add a lot of punch to your attacks through crafting and enhancing. Worth delving into of you want a deeper experience.
but when I make an enhancement, how do I apply it? Is it something you add to your weapon or something? That's where I get lost.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
but when I make an enhancement, how do I apply it? Is it something you add to your weapon or something? That's where I get lost.
Yeah it is a bit obscure and not well highlighted in the game. you can craft by examining the cauldron in the witch's house. This will allow you to create mats of varying types. These mats can be applied to weapons and armor by opening the menu, selecting items, and choosing a weapon or armor.

You then can select "Upgrade" or "Essence" to place your enhancements on your gear. Some gear has no essence selection, and gear can be upgraded between one and four times.

The blacksmith in the village also can craft gear and weapons that are far superior to normal weapons, and you should definitely invest in grinding out the mats for those weapons and accessories.

Reactions: SliderKnife

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
to be honest i simply went with fine steel gear for the most part and just upgraded what i happened to have the ingredients for at the blacksmith (frozen gold maze, frozen cuirass, debilitated mantle). the whole enhancement thing is news to me, i don't seem to have the ingredients or recipies for any such mats.
edit: ah, now i see. i did it wrong, stupid me. that's quite a hidden feature. only type of slot that i don't seem to have anything for is brim (any ideas?). also: do the compost slots consume the equiped items? (just a wild guess, considering the name)

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
You guys are crafting/upgrading?

I couldn't find any of the shops so I just save edited my attack and health.

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Yeah it is a bit obscure and not well highlighted in the game. you can craft by examining the cauldron in the witch's house. This will allow you to create mats of varying types. These mats can be applied to weapons and armor by opening the menu, selecting items, and choosing a weapon or armor.

You then can select "Upgrade" or "Essence" to place your enhancements on your gear. Some gear has no essence selection, and gear can be upgraded between one and four times.

The blacksmith in the village also can craft gear and weapons that are far superior to normal weapons, and you should definitely invest in grinding out the mats for those weapons and accessories.
Holy shit thank you. I was assuming it was just a broken game feature and was going crazy trying to figure it out last night. This should make new playthroughs much more interesting.

Reactions: bahamut2195

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
v0.08
-Added Blossy
-Added Dixie (Schoolgirl)
-Added Beverly (Schoolgirl)
-Macky
-Added 5 scenes
-Fixed route lock
-Added an alternative way to get her Route
-Bonnie
-Added 2 scenes
-Some tweaks
-Ayleen
-The cleaning event can now be skipped after doing it once
-Added books to Ayleen's library to learn skills(Half time)
-Can take them home after winning
-Various Tweaks
-Added Irated Ghost (Mob)
-Added various variants/edits to existing scenes
-Damna/The Covert
-Added the option to rename the Cube's Memories(Saved Locations)
-Now everything costs only Energy
-Systems/Gameplay
-Action Guard is now also doable with the mouse
-Added late timeframes
-Skills
-Added Books and corresponding learnable skills/functions/others
-Crawl has been moved to the "Special" skill tray
-Various tweaks
-System/UI/Fix/Misc
-The battle UI will now be hidden during animations\scenes
-Improved Animations stability
-Changed volume adjustment stacks from 20/1 to 1/1
-Added Version Log to the Title Screen
-Resized/Edited many Menus
-Screen UIs and functions can now be turned ON/OFF with the "UI" Menu\"N" key
-Improved Mouse and Hovering support
-Added a quick menu on the screen (Clickable)
-Done a lot of cleaning
-Improved overall stability
-Added name boxes to dialogues
-Many spelling fixes and texts edited
-Fixed the Runaway/Gameover bugs
-Fixed reported bugs

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes