myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I just want to say that the Kate model looks really Beautiful... I wonder who is she based on in real life...

Envoye

Jul 12, 2021
Finally finished the Mod for the game, already started it months back with (I think) game version v0.2...
It mostly adds some ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating options to the game.

Sept. 7, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.6.5.

Download Mod v0.6.5 (~57MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6.5 (~xxxMB)
Workupload - MediaFire
(in progress)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you! :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Then on top of that, the police sending a civilian into a potentially dangerous situation as an undercover operative. I can't face-palm enough. The game seemed to be going great until this last update.
I have to agree, I was enjoying this game, then this update turns up and turns everything on it's head and not for the better.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Seriously, what's with the stupid in this game? :LOL:

View attachment 2029190 View attachment 2029191
Actually... you missed the best one so far - the phone chat where he writes he is "in bondage to her".
This game is a "can't get more stupid than that" pure gem.

Back to watching paint dry to allow my gray cells to recover... it's just a silly poon game, it's just a silly poon game... sigh.

Reactions: Priappus

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is there anything new,because after Kate go to the kitchen to speak with Lisa and say "Lisa I want to tell you..." the game ends there and if i am not wrong that was before at least 2 other updates and now it looks that there's nothing new added since it keeps ending there and this time it also shows that "Image 'End' is not found" ! Is it just a bug or is really there nothing new added? I already tried to start the game from the beginning - it's no difference!

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Yep, but then again, the dev's native language does use commas quite a bit differently than English. Points to them needing a better translator/proofreader.

Some of these, I have to stop and wonder why the hell they even bothered "translating". There's more to it than just making the words go from Russian to English. Treatment of women, here vs there, is vastly different, and this VN is a classic example of those differences.

Sucks too. The renders (can't speak to current ver, still downloading it) have been good, and that Kate model... yum.

Может быть, мне следовало продолжать игнорировать эту игру. (Maybe I should've kept ignoring this game.)

Reactions: Priappus

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yep, but then again, the dev's native language does use commas quite a bit differently than English. Points to them needing a better translator/proofreader.

Some of these, I have to stop and wonder why the hell they even bothered "translating". There's more to it than just making the words go from Russian to English. Treatment of women, here vs there, is vastly different, and this VN is a classic example of those differences.

Sucks too. The renders (can't speak to current ver, still downloading it) have been good, and that Kate model... yum.

Может быть, мне следовало продолжать игнорировать эту игру. (Maybe I should've kept ignoring this game.)
I am by no means an expert on Russian culture. However, I have met and conversed with probably a few dozen native Russians. My experience has been that Russian men talk a big game and do it a lot. The ones I've met act quite a bit more outgoing, macho (and sexist) than American men, like they aren't concerned about getting cancelled, sued, or called into HR. When I've seen a Russian woman experience sexist behavior from Russian men, they don't let it pass unnoticed. They call that shit out if they don't like the guy doing it. I've seen Russian wives clap back playfully when their husbands make sexist jokes, as you'd like you'd expect within a marriage (who knows if he got silent treatment back at home). But multiple times, I've seen Russian girls straight up bitch slap their boyfriends when they step out of line. Outside of those situations, a couple Russian girls I knew weren't at all hesitant to tell men to shut up and/or get away from them. All the young Russian women I've been around are every bit as feminist as American women. Granted, none of these events took place in Mother Russia, so maybe these women were power-tripping because they were feeling the lack of oppression from their particular patriarchy.

jdw6

Nov 30, 2019
Granted, none of these events took place in Mother Russia, so maybe these women were power-tripping because they were feeling the lack of oppression from their particular patriarchy.
Possibly. The sexism I witnessed 1st hand in Moscow was just as "where the fuck am I" shocking as the racial conversations from some dude that lived in the countryside of Tennessee. Both had me thinking I'd stepped back in time to the 50s.
Hell, I could move there tomorrow, live as long as I've already lived, and not be an "expert". Those I've known elsewhere are, like you said, much more blunt with when they don't like something.

I think, somewhere in what I thought I was writing was this... language isn't culture.

But.... язык мой - враг мой... or, as I was told, my tongue is my enemy. (or in this case, fingers)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
When i started playing this game it looked promising but we only get some teasing and the classic situation of the debt that leads to making Kate go dumb.
Stupid photoshots for teenagers, stupid plot, stupid Kate and so on!!!
I tried to make her take the worst decision, hoping for something hot but no, just stupid shit!!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1662798235065.png
The camera angles with Kira's photographer friend in the Cafe are all listed as 3/3.
1662799178967.png
Harry should probably say this.

note: There are at least 2 cases where the female protagonist asks the player to respond to her being groped BEFORE the images show her being groped.
I assume that 99% of players will choose to let her get groped anyway, but it would be a good idea to let the players see how she is being groped before the decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summin

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Not enough good content for my liking.
The bad for me...
All it is, Lining up potential potential people to fuck her. Want people to pay for a sub then put out tease material, and wait a month or more for updates. Thats not for me

The good...
mc is good looking at least

I know what some will say... Building a storyline to the game. When I have to wait a month or more for updates, I dont care about storyline

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Well it ended very suddenly, for me it was just after her incident in the woods. Very slow progress but looking forward to future updates.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes