mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
(Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game. There is little left
You can donate to the zoo here:
)
Looks like the collection for "zoo" content is complete :)
Has dev made any update/comment regarding this?

Reactions: Oo Onix oO

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
need to ask WetMelonPlay I think he will write news about this
post from the first of June, I missed it

Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, I was sick last week, and work on the update was put on hold. But now I'm back, healthy, and full of energy! By the end of next week, I'll share the first images of the update with you. We plan to release the alpha version of the update by the end of June.

The new update will fill in the plot holes involving Harry and expand the stories of Bill and Rosa. Fans of "observing" will also have something to look forward to.

We are currently doing a major revision of the translation for the first and second seasons. The update will be released next week and will also affect the Steam version.

The fundraising for adding the "Zoo" (as a separate patch, not impacting the main storyline) to the game has been completed. It wasn't quick, but we made it. I need to think about how to distribute this patch and develop this storyline. I'll get back to you with an answer soon.

Thank you for your support and patience!

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
if these are any errors, I want to send them to the developer so that he knows that he has a mistake, but what do you mean?
Dev is active here...he knows what the issues are...whether he chooses to rectify them and sort his code is another matter.

However one such instance would be when talking to the woman after the double date dinner where the men have their little competition (can't remember names, last time I played it due to numerous issues)...no save I had met her variables...even on my total slut save (which should have been enough)... had to fix it in URM myself (though in fairness, that may have actually been fixed now, dunno, not playing this again until all it's problems are rectified). That's not counting all the other numerous issues of illogical and nonsensical scenes to go along with the illogical forced scenes.

Another instance of the dev will take it where he wants to take it (which is all well and good btw, kudos for that and fine), but bge honest about where it is going and what will happen then many of us can stop wasting our time with it if that is going to be the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Dev is active here...he knows what the issues are...whether he chooses to rectify them and sort his code is another matter.

However one such instance would be when talking to the woman after the double date dinner where the men have their little competition (can't remember names, last time I played it due to numerous issues)...no save I had met her variables...even on my total slut save (which should have been enough)... had to fix it in URM myself (though in fairness, that may have actually been fixed now, dunno, not playing this again until all it's problems are rectified). That's not counting all the other numerous issues of illogical and nonsensical scenes to go along with the illogical forced scenes.

Another instance of the dev will take it where he wants to take it (which is all well and good btw, kudos for that and fine), but bge honest about where it is going and what will happen then many of us can stop wasting our time with it if that is going to be the case.
So listen, are you writing now, haven’t played the latest version and are writing about errors?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
bro, listen, I sponsor him, I play his first versions, I didn’t see any errors in the latest versions, if you want to say so in the dialogues, write that, you wrote that you didn’t play the latest version and you’re talking about errors?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes