SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 v1.01] [WetMelonPlay]

NOTE: This is the "STEAM" version, hence the name change!

We've done a lot of work to improve the English translation and fix errors in the narration.

The differences between the Steam version and the original:
- The main character is now named Diana.
- Liam is a new character.
Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 v1.01] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jan 13, 2021
Why on earth would you change her name for the Steam version?

The decisions of this dev just get stranger and stranger.
I agree with you 100% on that. For what did he change the Name from "Kate" to "Diana"!?! Will there be a new version of his Game, called "Diana"??? Or maybe "Kate" reloaded.....as "Diana"??? Have you seen the Changelog? None of this makes any sense....*insert facepalm*

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
Why on earth would you change her name for the Steam version?

The decisions of this dev just get stranger and stranger.

Sadly, when he first tried to publish the game, it got rejected:
The game did not pass moderation on Steam and was banned. Because of the events with Liam (teenager). To be honest, I didn’t think about it at all. Well, OK. Other developers advised me several ways on how to still publish the game there. I will try. It's a shame..
That's probably the reason for the change in names, etc. I'm guessing steam has some convoluted rules about not resubmitting rejected games, hence the workaround with the name changes and pretending it's a new game :p

This is what the dev said, when he finally released on steam:
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
81296e30-62a1-4c2d-81e4-037fa271aef1.png
Hello, everyone!
Work on the update is in full swing. Right now we are creating one of the animations, and in the coming days we will move to the final part of rendering. We plan to share the alpha version next week, which will be available only in Russian. This is due to the transition to a multi-language version. The update with English language will be published only after the translation is completed.

We have also done a lot of work on the text of the first season. We have improved the quality of the English translation and fixed many errors. These changes are only available for the Steam version for now. You can check it out .

The differences between the Steam version and the original:
- The main character is now named Diana.
- Liam is a new character.

I will publish the wallpapers in the near future.

The collection for adding (by a separate patch, not affecting the main story in any way) "Zoo" to the game has been completed. Due to the priority of the main story and a number of other reasons, I won't tackle this content until October. Either way, you will get what you want this year.

Thank you for your support and patience!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Ah, I see. Uhm... Still kinda silly unless he's changing the name of the game aswell. I'd be hella confused if I was a new player. "Kate...? Who is Kate, and why is the game called Kate?"

lol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ah, I see. Uhm... Still kinda silly unless he's changing the name of the game aswell. I'd be hella confused if I was a new player. "Kate...? Who is Kate, and why is the game called Kate?"

lol
The name change is for Steam, probably because there is already a game named Kate on the platform. It is called Kate everywhere else.

The games are the same except Steam version has a name change and a bonus character I believe, but it's the same story.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I see. That makes more sense now. Haven't really paid much attention to this project lately, so reading about the name change left me kinda confused. lol

Thanks for the info guys.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hello, everyone!
The development of our game update is nearing completion! We are now in the rendering phase of the last event of this update. After that, it will take me a few days to build and test. Expect a new version in the next few days.
Thank you for your patience and support!
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions after the release.

73b3394b-3957-4ebb-9b47-b51acd6d3b93.png df83cd9e-491d-42f1-ad42-fbac57f11bba.png 19011d44-e1f9-4f6a-b830-c5578242e520.png View attachment 108eea66-4cf6-40b7-b6e1-928af258df78.jfif

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello, everyone!
The development of our game update is nearing completion! We are now in the rendering phase of the last event of this update. After that, it will take me a few days to build and test. Expect a new version in the next few days.
Thank you for your patience and support!
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions after the release.

View attachment 3781105 View attachment 3781106 View attachment 3781107 View attachment 3781108
The last picture have sex is Kate?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes