SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 v1.01] [WetMelonPlay]

NOTE: This is the "STEAM" version, hence the name change!

We've done a lot of work to improve the English translation and fix errors in the narration.

The differences between the Steam version and the original:
- The main character is now named Diana.
- Liam is a new character.
Win/Linux/Mac:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [S1 v1.01] [WetMelonPlay]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Jan 13, 2021
Why on earth would you change her name for the Steam version?

The decisions of this dev just get stranger and stranger.
I agree with you 100% on that. For what did he change the Name from "Kate" to "Diana"!?! Will there be a new version of his Game, called "Diana"??? Or maybe "Kate" reloaded.....as "Diana"??? Have you seen the Changelog? None of this makes any sense....*insert facepalm*

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
Why on earth would you change her name for the Steam version?

The decisions of this dev just get stranger and stranger.

Sadly, when he first tried to publish the game, it got rejected:
The game did not pass moderation on Steam and was banned. Because of the events with Liam (teenager). To be honest, I didn’t think about it at all. Well, OK. Other developers advised me several ways on how to still publish the game there. I will try. It's a shame..
That's probably the reason for the change in names, etc. I'm guessing steam has some convoluted rules about not resubmitting rejected games, hence the workaround with the name changes and pretending it's a new game :p

This is what the dev said, when he finally released on steam:
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes