Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
From what I'm seeing in the comments, this game (or kinetic novel now, apparently?) has turned into a complete shitshow and is not worth another playthrough if you've only played the first season. Is that about right or am I missing something?
That is how many of us feel yes.

Reactions: none300 and Balbaar

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
Could someone share a save file right after the scene where she masturbates imagining Harry licking her? My game always crashes at that point. Thanks

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's a terribly coded and optimized scene/animation. Just tab through it and it should go through.

serega47777

Jan 18, 2018
I tried to flip through. it doesn’t work, it still crashes, all that remains is to either replace the animation file or load someone else’s seia

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
AFAIK nothing had happened between Denise and Kate before that, or is Kate Season 1 somehow faulty and missed that routes, another thing I noticed was that Kate mentioned Archie calling her whore in a certain email, but while playing it was never shown, if I started again the same route I'm sure there are more than 10 such cases where it says something which didnt happen.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
AFAIK nothing had happened between Denise and Kate before that, or is Kate Season 1 somehow faulty and missed that routes, another thing I noticed was that Kate mentioned Archie calling her whore in a certain email, but while playing it was never shown, if I started again the same route I'm sure there are more than 10 such cases where it says something which didnt happen.
The VN is currently a complete mess of code. It needs looking at by the dev from the very first scene and going through. Season 2 is even worse. Shame as this could be a great VN but currently it's all over the place code wise.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The VN is currently a complete mess of code. It needs looking at by the dev from the very first scene and going through. Season 2 is even worse. Shame as this could be a great VN but currently it's all over the place code wise.
sorry to ask, but my 4.3 update still ending in poll page, is it ok or it is a forced poll??? :unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
sorry to ask, but my 4.3 update still ending in poll page, is it ok or it is a forced poll??? :unsure:
Sorry Kaz, not played the last update due to the code issues.

Things being said that were not, things happening that didn't, choices that you should be able to make given prior decisions yet the VN doesn't let you (especially in S2)....forced scenes that are about as logical as putting your head in the microwave...

Until it's fixed I won't be playing any new updates.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes