KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I suppose it's becasue a lack of the mode info in the OP, so not easy to find a link.
Please continue(y)(y)(y)
Well, it's not finally set. But after a quick check I probably skip at least v0.7.1. For me there are some issues/bugs with variables. I think quite some events are skiped on some routes because of that. I therefore wait if that get's changed in a later release.

Edit: I quick checked now also the orig. Russian? game version - well, as far as I could in that language. And there are quite different variable settings as in the English one, at least in the script from v0.6.5. Seems the translated version has some issues.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018
Hey, could you maybe update the "genre"? I once searched for the game and did not find it because it is missing in the corruption tag (for instance).

That aside, I like it :)

Have a nice day, thanks for the update.

Reactions: nscrty and Valronn

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
This game has successfully progress with only the boyfriend yet again. Solid length to the update I will say though. But following the trend of other devs where she does nothing with no one (what's the point) but the boyfriend.

Reactions: RCC14

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
animations are in coming updates, the corruption and divergence from her partner is in the next couple of updates too xx

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Am I wrong or did the writing (and the visuals) suddenly got a lot better in this update?
Almost seems like someone else took over this game.
But I like it. It's good!

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes