linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey how do you attach those banners in your message?
Sorry to barge in, but you can go to SIGNATURES option, clicking on your nickname there on the right upper corner of the website, and then put some signature using a link, that you can get easily usually on the game's page

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello all.
Here I have finally finished working on the version. Surely you will come across some errors in translation or code. I will try to fix them soon.
The android port will be ready next week. I want to reduce the size of the .apk file.
I have already started rendering the next version. This will be the final version of the season, because it will have a big event that will affect Kate. And this version will be bigger than usual. I also want to expand on some of the existing events in the game that I felt were left out. The script has already been adapted into code.
The gallery will be added in the final season version.
The new season will already be in Full HD(1920×1080) resolution.
Now I have enough time and will again be sharing news about the game with you every week.
The wallpaper will be ready next week.
Thank you all for your support and sorry for the delay.
You can download version 0.8 here:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021

Hello all.
Here I have finally finished working on the version. Surely you will come across some errors in translation or code. I will try to fix them soon.
The android port will be ready next week. I want to reduce the size of the .apk file.
I have already started rendering the next version. This will be the final version of the season, because it will have a big event that will affect Kate. And this version will be bigger than usual. I also want to expand on some of the existing events in the game that I felt were left out. The script has already been adapted into code.
Now I have enough time and will again be sharing news about the game with you every week.
Soo, anybody with the links?

Tucker23

Jul 11, 2022

Hello all.
would you mind putting the link here please

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
somebody gotta give the link frfr
Why do they "gotta" eh? Lots of people are waiting for the latest version but if you want it so desperately, pay up & get the link so you can share with the rest of us!! Otherwise, just watch the thread & be patient.

Reactions: KiraKiraKira
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes