Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kate [v0.9]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SCORPION.SKY

Jul 12, 2020
Finally finished the Mod for the game, already started it months back with (I think) game version v0.2...
It mostly adds some ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating options to the game.

Mar. 14, 2023
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.8
Mar. 18, 2023
Small bugfix

Download Mod v0.8a (~68MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.8a (~140MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

update plz

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
DEVELOPER SHOULD CHANGE THE TITLE TO "ARCHIE, MY LOVELY FIANCE'' :giggle:
So if there is a lot of sex between both Archie and Kate it will be more relevant.

Coz we as a player can not choose between yes or no to Archie sex request. developer forces us to watch their sex scene. It will be boring to watch their sex scene always show up in every update. This story talk about Kate corruption or faithfulness. The developer is so passionate about making the sex scene both of them look so good. I bet Archie is a reflection of the developer himself.
So If I can compared with another game, ''Victoria in Big City'' more fun than this.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i too am kinda confused with the game so far. tbh i don't really recall the earlier version storywise as i play alot of games and tend to forget details of games that don't update frequently. so as i am playing this, the story seems to have things happen that are not shown. then the game has decisions that need corruption and deviance pts to change the decision. yet i don't recall anywhere where those pts were available. so as i continue to play i am wondering where the story is going.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes