AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
5ce66b39-4dbd-4922-814d-96f8c0d7228f.png Hi all. News.
I'm currently working on one event in the upcoming Season 1 update. There are some animation issues. I need 2-3 more days. But I won't be able to work on weekends because I'll be out of town. I will return to work on the game only on Monday. Therefore, the release is scheduled for Wednesday-Thursday.
I want to share a list of changes so that you can see what will change after the update:
- Redesigned event logic
- Correction of translation errors in the English version
- Added the second part of the "Massage" event
- Replacing the event with "hot springs" and "beach"
- New content in the event "fitness with Lisa"
- Expanded event in "John's Photo Studio"
- Added night event with Liam
- Added new event with Tom
- Cut out some of the uninteresting content
- Replaced some renders
- Added sounds
- Added some animations
There will be no more teasers from the game, as the release is about to come out.
Once again I apologize for the wallpaper, next week I will definitely publish it.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in personal.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 2828482 Hi all. News.
I'm currently working on one event in the upcoming Season 1 update. There are some animation issues. I need 2-3 more days. But I won't be able to work on weekends because I'll be out of town. I will return to work on the game only on Monday. Therefore, the release is scheduled for Wednesday-Thursday.
I want to share a list of changes so that you can see what will change after the update:
- Redesigned event logic
- Correction of translation errors in the English version
- Added the second part of the "Massage" event
- Replacing the event with "hot springs" and "beach"
- New content in the event "fitness with Lisa"
- Expanded event in "John's Photo Studio"
- Added night event with Liam
- Added new event with Tom
- Cut out some of the uninteresting content
- Replaced some renders
- Added sounds
- Added some animations
There will be no more teasers from the game, as the release is about to come out.
Once again I apologize for the wallpaper, next week I will definitely publish it.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game.
Wow she looks stunning .

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Question: Why isn't this game more popular?

In this game I see top tier game production values (high quality renders, bug-free releases), an attractive main character, a good story progressing, regular releases.

But it doesn't seem to have anywhere near the same level of support of other games in the genre e.g. Fashion Business, JOHN, IoM.

Why not?

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. News.
I'm almost done. I had some difficulties, but I sorted them out.
All new content is ready and added. The Russian version will be ready tomorrow. English-speaking at the translator, I expect tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Just finished adding sounds.

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
few people know about the zoo, I think we need more people who are interested in this topic
With the new update, people will show interest in the game and read these pages. Will see that the "bestiality" patch is planned and they can support this patch via the link below :)

WetMelonPlay I wrote on subscribestar. Let me also write here, the bestiality issue is handled easily by the developers:
MC sees a dog and after a few simple incidents, she fucks with it pointlessly. It's so ordinary and I've had enough of this cliché.
I hope Kate resists before she surrenders :)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Kate S1 | Alpha

Hey, everybody.

I still haven't finished working on the first season. Why? Because some things don't work out the way I want them to. And I have to tweak things.
But I've added all the content to the game itself, and it seems to be working. So I want to share it with you. There will be another release within this week along with the English version. It will have all the stuff I wrote about earlier. I mean the sounds and the normal operation of the debauchery goggles.
However, if you want to see all the new content, you can see it now.
Thank you all for your support.
RUSSIAN VERSION ONLY!!!
The translator should be finished any day now. And I'll post the full version.

You can check out the update here ****

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

Kate S1 | Alpha

Hey, everybody.

I still haven't finished working on the first season. Why? Because some things don't work out the way I want them to. And I have to tweak things.
But I've added all the content to the game itself, and it seems to be working. So I want to share it with you. There will be another release within this week along with the English version. It will have all the stuff I wrote about earlier. I mean the sounds and the normal operation of the debauchery goggles.
However, if you want to see all the new content, you can see it now.
Thank you all for your support.
RUSSIAN VERSION ONLY!!!
The translator should be finished any day now. And I'll post the full version.

You can check out the update here ****

Yehhhhh

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes