Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Think that's a great decision about the bestiality request. I get people have different fetishes but the story and environment doesn't seem to fit this - would feel forced if it was suddenly added.
and shota...
Will there be Liam in the next update? Will there be sex between Kira and Liam in time?

Last edited:

Shackie

Jun 7, 2021
I can swear I played a game with a very similar setting before. Main protagonist looked quite similar and was helping around the house to stay there. She worked for multiple jobs and was even making money by doing lewd stuff with the guy she was living with. It was an open world experience. Anyone remembers that game?
Maybe : ' Innocence or money'

Reactions: gvfg

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
When will Kate's cousin, whom Kate refers to as my younger brother from this scene, be included in the play? I am very curious about what they have lived with in the past and what they will live with in the future.

Reactions: ZeeMental

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
677053a2-91a8-48e9-9e54-96ebf4881edc (1).png Hi all. News.
I finished the second day earlier this week. But the screenwriter suggested adding one more event and making the plot hotter. I liked his idea and now we are adding this event on the first day. I think that you will like the result of the work.
Right now is the third of four planned animations for the first day.
I will share shots from the game tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
I recently compared the renders that I am doing now and those that I did earlier. Even ashamed of such renderings. Well hope you like the game more now. I keep working on quality.
Game in progress. I plan to finish by the end of the month.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. News.
Updated the first season this week. Changed some sequence of events. And updated some renders. Additional content has also been added.
Here is an example of the old and new scene:

I want to explain why I'm taking the time to finalize the first season. I don't have enough subscribers to just play the game, so I want to try to be placed in some game stores. I really love Kate's story and want to continue sharing it with you, so I'm looking for new ways to spread the game.
After I finish the first season, I recommend playing it again, I think you will like it. I do not just change some renders, but add content to events that, in my opinion, were empty and do not make sense without content.
I will share new shots from the game tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
You can donate to the zoo here: Zoo
168ee39c-cee5-418f-aac0-41efad845ec6.png

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hi all. News.
Updated the first season this week. Changed some sequence of events. And updated some renders. Additional content has also been added.

I want to explain why I'm taking the time to finalize the first season. I don't have enough subscribers to just play the game, so I want to try to be placed in some game stores. I really love Kate's story and want to continue sharing it with you, so I'm looking for new ways to spread the game.
After I finish the first season, I recommend playing it again, I think you will like it. I do not just change some renders, but add content to events that, in my opinion, were empty and do not make sense without content.
Also, at the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (with a separate patch, does not affect the main plot in any way) “Zoo” to the game. If someone has problems with payments, then write to me in private.
View attachment 2772152
Zoo sex with Kate? :love: :love:

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hi all. News.

View attachment 2772152
I read what you wrote and immediately became a supporter from sstar ♥ ♥ ♥
I can't wait for Liam and the beasty route :)

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I read what you wrote and immediately became a supporter from sstar ♥ ♥ ♥
I can't wait for Liam and the beasty route :)
hi thanks, but the developer collects on animals through donation, and if he said he would collect, I sent him a donation to the zoo if someone supports the zoo, we will get closer to the goal, here is a link to the donation

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
hi thanks, but the developer collects on animals through donation, and if he said he would collect, I sent him a donation to the zoo if someone supports the zoo, we will get closer to the goal, here is a link to the donation
Hi, I have a question about the donation: Is there a "goal" amount? i.e., will he only do the zoo content if people donate a sufficient amount on that link? If so, what is the goal - how much needs to be donated for the zoo scene to happen?

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes