Hasse31

Jun 14, 2020
Kate started well, I liked the game from the beginning but suddenly the new update felt both cheap and boring. The game went very quickly from being a loving couple's exciting swinging attempt and on the side a little corruption, to total cheating, but the creator still calls the game swinging! The main character of corruption suddenly became almost Kate's new love boyfriend and Kate completely changed into a cheating and lying whore. It feels like there was nothing left between Kate and her boyfriend, therefore Kate feels like a lonely and free woman, thus no longer feeling like corruption or swinging. Don't know how those who create that game want to turn it all around before Kate totally wants to go all the way with her lies and cheating! Also all her lies and cheating it's starting to humiliate boyfriend Archie, if it goes on like this and if it gets humiliating I'll stop playing Kate.

• Angry
Reactions: Gintoky

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all.
Not much news. I've been working a lot on scenes and images this week. The update will be “bold.” I can estimate that the game is about 65% ready. It will most likely be possible to release the update before the end of the year.
Next week I will have the last shots from the new version.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game. My “doors” are always open.

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
News
Hi all.
I'm at the final stage. Currently, 180 new images and 1 animation are ready. A few more animations and the final part of the version are in progress.
The translator promised to be on time this year, but if he is delayed, the game will become available for level “B” as soon as the translation is ready.
Level "A" will receive an update as soon as I finish with the images and animations. Tentatively by December 29th.
The update will be interesting. I think you'll like it. I will also try to have time to finalize Harry's alternative branch. I was able to finalize his scenes, but only if I have time. And if I don’t have time, then in the next update.

swordicek

Jun 20, 2021
News from patreon:

29.december should be or could? new update for level A
for level B after translate will be done

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 3217964
News

Hey, everybody.

I have a little bad news for you. I don't have time to finish the update this year. It's all the fault of an obscure Daz Studio bug that appeared for reasons unknown to me a couple of days ago. Its solution is so dumb that I still don't understand why it works that way. But finding a solution took time and when I think everything is working again... Suddenly a new error started appearing. Anyway, I spent a lot of time trying to fix it and thanks to the active Daz forum users we solved it.

I've shared the new frames so the wait won't be so depressing.

I will post the wallpapers tomorrow.

In my country, we focus more on celebrating the new year rather than Christmas. Although Christmas is also a holiday for us. So tomorrow I will be preparing for the celebration with my family and spending a few days off. That's why I was so eager to finish before the new year.

I have very little left to do, to finish the final scenes of the update and the animations from it. So the release is pushed back to the first week of January. The translator will probably have time to do his work too. That's the way it is, sorry.

In any case, I am very glad that Kate's story has a lot of fans, and you are interested in how the plot develops. The results of the polls prove it.

So I would like to thank you all for your support. Without you, Kate's story would have ended quickly. In the new year, more interesting and spicy events await her. Thank you. Merry Christmas and a happy start to the new year of 2024. I wish you peace, goodness, and to be surrounded by people you love and care about.

Don't forget to share your impressions of the game. My "doors" are always open.

Collecting for the addition (separate patch, does not affect the main story in any way) of a "Zoo" to the game.

You can donate to the zoo here:

Thanks for the info on the next update ARC4NE - it's good that I'm not paying for the game! LOL!!!!!!!!
(I luv F95... ;))

Reactions: 4SS F4CTOR

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
News
Hi all.
Some news. This week I did absolutely nothing, unfortunately. I got sick on January 1st and had a fever until yesterday. I'm better now and have just returned to work. Therefore, the update will be released next week.

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes