cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I decided to play the S1 with fast skip unseen text activated and after day 14 the game start to be not so slow burn
you have to just play by making her accept everything and she starts to have great sex scenes in her dreams.

Kate is perfect and very very hot!:love:
View attachment 3127116

I must say the game is really promising and i have not started yet the second season!
I really think this game will be soon in my signature ;)

I hope the dev is not slow in releasing updates
.... and in any case for now I can only say....:

Great Job WetMelonPlay(y)

PS: maybe "corruption" and "cheating" are missing tags?.. it is not in the OP!
Most of her naughty scenes involving other people are just in dreams, granted she is pushing things a bit more in season 2, but she still hasn't given anyone a proper cheating BJ yet

Reactions: Gintoky

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Most of her naughty scenes involving other people are just in dreams, granted she is pushing things a bit more in season 2, but she still hasn't given anyone a proper cheating BJ yet
well if also the S2 has the same style this is a game to ignore... it is a pity bc she is hot

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
What's new in this update? She already did things with the guy in the car returning from the party in the last one? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: LarryButz

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
When will they update the mac version season 2 (0.2)? Still waiting
Download pc version than in your mac open package content of the version 01 in ; Content/Resource/autorun/
copy or marge the game folder from the pc version.
Done!

you have now the version 0.2 for mac!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What's new in this update? She already did things with the guy in the car returning from the party in the last one? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
She does but only in her mind...
She continues to be a girl who daydreams but doesn't actually fuck other people for real

• Wow
Reactions: loki671

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
Download pc version than in your mac open package content of the version 01 in ; Content/Resource/autorun/
copy or marge the game folder from the pc version.
Done!

you have now the version 0.2 for mac!

Just update it on the first page. It is way easier.

Steve27ydgn

Jan 12, 2021
Am I having a Mandela effect because I remember a game very similar to this but the guy that runs the coffee shop was an old man. I feel like even the friends boyfriend was the same but everything else seems off

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

News

Hi everyone.
Started working on the new version. Everything is on schedule and therefore there should be no delays. Kate will face 4 new events in the new update. I have started working on the images. I will share some of them with you next week. Thanks for taking the survey, it helps make Kate's story better.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020

News

Hi everyone.
Started working on the new version. Everything is on schedule and therefore there should be no delays. Kate will face 4 new events in the new update. I have started working on the images. I will share some of them with you next week. Thanks for taking the survey, it helps make Kate's story better.

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020

News

Hi everyone.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1702310246971.webp

Hello, everyone.

Work on the new version is well underway. This week there were no shots from the new version. Due to the fact that the frames that are ready are "dialogs", there are no hot frames. I'll fix it next week.

Changed the rendering scheme, this should allow me to render faster. Hopefully it will. I'm testing it out.

Let's take a little poll. I'm interested in what developments you're looking forward to more. The poll will be for "office" characters only.

Thank you to everyone who takes the poll at the end of the game. Judging by the answers collected, most people will enjoy this season.

I'm still thinking about how to increase the rewards for subscription levels. A few times a year, there will be a special about Kate. The special is planned for "A" level only, no public access, maybe something will change. As of now, only the script is ready. In any case I will notify you.

According to some appeal, there are plans to add a Sheik level - S. I'm not sure if it is needed at all, but there were those who asked for it. So I will add it in the near future.

The page of the second season is on moderation in Steam. And therefore I will soon begin to bore you with adding it to your wishlist.

Don't forget to share your impressions of the game. My "doors" are always open.

Collecting for the addition (separate patch, doesn't affect the main story in any way) of a "Zoo" to the game.

You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes