!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Explanation on S2.0.2

Hi, everyone.

Some subscribers wrote to me in p.l.s. about the scenes I had to give up in favor of quality. So I decided to reply at once for everyone, not just in p.s.. It's probably my fault that I didn't explain what these scenes were and so on. Which brought up these questions. It was the scene with Harry in the “submission” branch. Which is why it now seems as if the “romance” branch with Harry cannot be avoided. I will add the missing scene(when it is ready) further down the storyline and then the right choice, in the right place, will appear. Exaggerated, the path of “romance”, “submission”, "avoid events with Harry". One way or another, at the end of the season, all the choices made will have different consequences.

Thanks to everyone who takes the survey. I think many of the respondents will be pleased with the next update.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Explanation on S2.0.2

Hi, everyone.

Some subscribers wrote to me in p.l.s. about the scenes I had to give up in favor of quality. So I decided to reply at once for everyone, not just in p.s.. It's probably my fault that I didn't explain what these scenes were and so on. Which brought up these questions. It was the scene with Harry in the “submission” branch. Which is why it now seems as if the “romance” branch with Harry cannot be avoided. I will add the missing scene(when it is ready) further down the storyline and then the right choice, in the right place, will appear. Exaggerated, the path of “romance”, “submission”, "avoid events with Harry". One way or another, at the end of the season, all the choices made will have different consequences.

Thanks to everyone who takes the survey. I think many of the respondents will be pleased with the next update.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -
So basically he broke his own VN by missing out scenes and choices? Hmm....but no timeframe (just later in the story) as to when they will be added in?

Might skip this update then given all the comments regarding it and your post.

• Wow
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So basically he broke his own VN by missing out scenes and choices? Hmm....but no timeframe (just later in the story) as to when they will be added in?

Might skip this update then given all the comments regarding it and your post.
Sorry sir to ask , in all games I check update progress and in the post of progress they said at the end about the test of the update , so is that mean this update is not been tested before releasing , or testing mean the render and flow only :unsure::unsure:

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Sorry sir to ask , in all games I check update progress and in the post of progress they said at the end about the test of the update , so is that mean this update is not been tested before releasing , or testing mean the render and flow only :unsure::unsure:
Testing means to check any bugs or defect in any animation that doen't effect the gameplay and dialogues too

Nata4us

Feb 12, 2018
I'm probably the only girl who noticed that the heroine's breasts change from update to update

Reactions: FMag
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes