AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
News
Hi all.
I am sharing with you a new version. Translation into English - machine. It is still missing:
Sounds and music
Normal translation into English
New scenes in the gallery
Possible errors
The version with corrections will be released within a week.
Still, I had to abandon some scenes for the sake of quality. I’ll add them later in the story if I finalize them to an acceptable form. Therefore, the version turned out a little smaller than planned.
We plan to release another version before the new year. I also started working, little by little, on the Roadmap, and when it’s ready, I’ll definitely share it with you. The second season will be completed by October next year.
I removed the dark background under the text. How do you like it? Or return it back?
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I know Thanksgiving is an American holiday... But I'd be thankful for a few more of them sneak peaks to hold us over for now.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Well, some of us don't want to be spoiled and are waiting patiently. There are so many, so many games out there. Can't you be a bit patient and let the Dev make some money ? It will eventually get here. Let the dude earn some cash for his work. We'll get it for free anyway. So, the least we can do is to wait and stop begging for heroes or whatever.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Well, some of us don't want to be spoiled and are waiting patiently. There are so many, so many games out there. Can't you be a bit patient and let the Dev make some money ? It will eventually get here. Let the dude earn some cash for his work. We'll get it for free anyway. So, the least we can do is to wait and stop begging for heroes or whatever.
Chill dude all I asked for is just a picture! I'm all about supporting the dev too. Didn't ask for a "hero" or to leak the whole update I'm not cool with that either! I know it's a lot of work and time put in which sometimes doesn't get appreciated. I'd rather have update less often so he can take his time and not rush things for better quality of a story

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Chill dude all I asked for is just a picture! I'm all about supporting the dev too. Didn't ask to leak the whole update I'm not cool with that either!
I'm chill, but as someone who follows hundreds of threads here, I know that there are some pplz out there who spoils the whole thing when being asked to share teasers and don't even care to hide those in spoiler tags. That what I want to avoid. Clicking on a notification and bump onto unwanted images.

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
I'm chill, but as someone who follows hundreds of threads here, I know that there are some pplz out there who spoils the whole thing when being asked to share teasers and don't even care to hide those in spoiler tags. That what I want to avoid. Clicking on a notification and bump onto unwanted images.
Well just know I'm on the same page as you... You can go look at one of my first post on this thread. Im all for quality not quantity

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
That's the rock and the hard place with these devs... When there are monthly subs being paid they feel obligated to put out material asap but sometimes that hinders the quality of their product. That's why I'm all for supporting the one who put in the time and effort cause it's not an easy task

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes