AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all.
This week I worked on the text of the new version. Starting next week I will start creating scenes. The plan is to finish the update in the new year so you can enjoy Kate's story over the long weekend.
The translator wrote that he would finish work on the text today or tomorrow. I have already prepared everything, so after receiving the translated text I will need a little time to publish.
Wallpapers for November will be published on Monday.
I removed the dark background under the text. How do you like it? Or return it back?
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -
news b9bcb259-b452-48c2-8a6e-d2d908ac6062.jpg

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Kate [S2 v0.2] [WetMelonPlay]

Android :
-

• Red Heart
Reactions: jcmp32

VulgarJoys

Nov 6, 2018
Please make a normal port for Android, this is a defect, there is no menu, you can’t save it, you can’t skip it. :(

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Kate-S2v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Eh, I understand the Update times and all but Jeez, for the amount of content we get, it sure can be disappointing
season 2 forces you to be a slut. There is no option for this...lol
so now you making it a kinetic novel are you ? no more choices i see ? at least for this update to choose at all just straight up fuckfest and straight to slutsville huh (n):D smfh okay then well i see myself out Deuces:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Indeed. Hate to say this, cause I like the game, but for me, it's the very first disappointing update I've witnessed since it's creation. :(:cautious:

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes