TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there. If you don't mind adding it to your wishlist, it helps promote it. Or you can buy for your Steam collection, the first week is discounted.

The link to the Steam store page is

Thank you all for your support.
I thought her name was Kate, not Diana.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there. If you don't mind adding it to your wishlist, it helps promote it. Or you can buy for your Steam collection, the first week is discounted.

The link to the Steam store page is

Link doesn't work.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THank you for the teasers... is there someone who has the game that can load it here ??? Again... Thank you !!

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
cacc0c5b-0b58-4930-a21a-2d5542f6afc7.png Hi all.
Sorry for not writing a news post on Saturday. Nothing much happened.
Last week I was finally able to publish Kate's story on Steam. In the Steam version, Kate = Diana. The second season will appear in early access in December.
Everything is going according to schedule, but there are some animations that I want to improve. They don't look the way I want. By the end of the week I hope to share the alpha with you.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
1526bd46-c3aa-4c5c-8d6e-390dc79bb116.png Hi all.
The game project is 99% ready. I'm waiting for one animation to be ready. Quite large of 240 frames. It will be ready tomorrow morning.
So tomorrow I will publish the version for level “A”. Without sounds and with machine translation into English. A version with sounds and normal translation will be available within a week. The translator has the text, he promised to finish it by the end of next week.
Some renderings had to be redone and some animations had to be abandoned. Because I didn't like the quality. I hope you enjoy my quest to make Kate's story better.
Next week I will post wallpapers for November. According to the results of the survey, “Village Housewife” won. The theme for December, as expected, will be “Christmas.”
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.
We kindly ask, if anyone purchased the game on Steam, please write a review. This helps a lot with promotion.

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Last edited:

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
I understand there is a version of the game for the client Steam, and in it the main character's name is Diana, not Kate, it's a completely different game? Will the Patreon version be supported or is the focus now on the Steam version?

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
I understand there is a version of the game for the client Steam, and in it the main character's name is Diana, not Kate, it's a completely different game? Will the Patreon version be supported or is the focus now on the Steam version?
Both versions will be released together. The difference between the patreon version and the steam version is that Kate = Diana, Liam is not a schoolboy but Kira's ex-boyfriend. Other than that, everything else will be the same.

!Berserker!

Jun 8, 2023
Kate_render2.jpg
**Quick news | Короткая новость**

Hey, everybody. The release is postponed until tomorrow. Animation that was supposed to be ready today turned out badly. I have redone, but will be ready only tomorrow.

Всем привет. Релиз переносится на завтра. Анимация которая должна было быть готова сегодня получилась плохо. Я переделал, но готова будет только завтра.

Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
You can donate to the zoo here:

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes