KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021

A few shots from the new version.

At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (by a separate patch, does not affect the main story in any way) "Zoo" to the game. If anyone is having trouble with payments, message me in private. You can donate to the zoo here:
Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

View attachment 3015063
View attachment 3015064
View attachment 3015066
View attachment 3015067
What's name of this hairstyle

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all.
This week I completely finished working on one of the three events for version S2 0.2. All renders and 5 animations for it are ready.
Starting next week I will start working on the second event. So far everything is going according to plan and a new version will be released by mid-November.
I will share new shots with you one of these days.
According to the wallpaper survey results for September, “Lara Croft” won, beating “Fairytale Elf”. With Halloween coming up, I'll be making wallpapers based on both themes. I will share them in the coming days.
Don't forget to share your impressions of the game.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.
You can donate to the zoo here:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Are the S2 English translations done by the same guy who did the end of S1? I'm asking because, well...the writing took a massive nosedive, which is really unfortunate. It feels really rushed, and apart from bad terminology and grammar, there are some lines that are straight up...dumb, for a lack of a better wording.

I quite enjoyed the later parts of S1, especially the writing, but the first release of the new season is, well, not great in terms of writing to say the least. I hope this is getting better, because right now the 4-star review I left a while ago is more like 3 stars now. :(

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all.
I didn't do much in the game this week due to family reasons. Now everything is fine and I'm working on the game again. I promised to share footage from the game and didn't. I'll share more footage next week.
The wallpaper will be ready tomorrow. Rendering right now.
Collection for adding (in a separate patch, does not affect the main plot) “Zoo” to the game.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Hi all.
I didn't do much in the game this week due to family reasons. Now everything is fine and I'm working on the game again. I promised to share footage from the game and didn't. I'll share more footage next week.
The wallpaper will be ready tomorrow. Rendering right now.

Thanks for the share dude

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn i really underhestimated this game when i first played it at release! i mean it had nice quality and a solid female mc but now it has solid amount of content, solid scenes and great renders (but still no old man sex :cry: ) and i now appreciate her body more even tho i still think she could be curvier she is nice to look at and i like the hairstyle and her face much. still wish there would be less young muscular guys and sex and more nasty old guys. but overall the game turned out to be a game with high potential for the future in kinks, story, quality and sex.

edit: to the creator WetMelonPlay i am very sorry i underhestimated your game at the beginning and was maybe a more "negative" even tho i didn't mean it rude or too negative i just was sceptical but its nice you continued, stayed loyal to your community and that you still try to improve your game more and more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac182

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
cb6560e0-c698-407d-b285-241e31884b48.png
Hi all. Well, I finally caught up with the wallpaper release schedule. Instead of an elf, I got a witch. I hope you are not upset. Therefore, in the voting for the November theme, I will leave “Fairytale Elf”. If you vote for this topic, I will try to depict it surrounded by the greenery of the forest.
I hope you liked the wallpaper. Thank you all very much for your support.
November theme
Fairytale elf
Country housewife
Gardener
Suggest your topic in the comments or in private messages (will be added to the vote)

kev123xxx

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 3005204 Hi all.
I started working on renderings and was already able to prepare several scenes. One of these days I will share with you some new footage from the next version. If everything goes according to plan, it will be released no later than mid-November.
After the release of the second season, questions arose about the saves from the first season. I decided not to move them. When you first interact with a particular character in the game, you will be asked what you did earlier. It won't be a bunch of questions, but rather 1 main question.
Share your impressions of season 2. I'm interested in your opinion.
I want to test voting. You will be able to influence the development of the game's plot. Since I have already prepared everything for S2 0.2, the voting will affect version 0.3. We do this in test mode, with those characters who may appear in 0.3. There will also be some restrictions. For example, you vote for the 3rd time for the same character, but according to the plot she is not yet so corrupted, then this character will be removed from the vote.
For now, maybe I’ll change something along the way.
So, which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?

Which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?
Oscar (Kate's boss)
Bill (colleague)
Lisa and Denis
Alex (Archie's friend)
Rose (colleague)
Fitness - massage
Lisa and Denis. Especially denis. I loved how he was ready to put his big fat cock inside of Kate on the couch and Kate was wanting that cock. I hope Denis will give Kate the sex of her life. I’ll bet she’ll be screaming and wanting more from denis

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope we can get her in some more sharing situations.... Is there going to be a anal in her future ? That would be the icing on the cake.. or Kate ....

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hi all. No juicy shots this week. But next time I will delight you with hotter shots. 0b045d44-3170-424a-ae88-deb7f12feb32.png 67d441a9-2e90-41eb-8064-14d682f11dba.png
Hi all.
This week I managed to catch up with the schedule, so the game will be released without delays. Expect the alpha from November 13-19.
I didn't like some of the renders I made and decided to redo them.
The new version will have events with Tom, Harry and...
By the end there will be 13 new animations and about 250 images. I hope I can make some of the animations that I have planned.
By the way, how do you like the wallpaper? I tried to make them wallpaper for my desktop. And not just pictures.
I'll try to come up with new incentives for different levels of support.
This week I will share with you the final shots before the release. It will be hot.

news

Last edited:

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there. If you don't mind adding it to your wishlist, it helps promote it. Or you can buy for your Steam collection, the first week is discounted.

The link to the Steam store page is

Thank you all for your support.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Hey, everybody. I finally did it. Congratulations. The first season of the game has hit the Steam store.
This version is a bit different, some content is cut out by the rules of the platform. But the basic story is there. If you don't mind adding it to your wishlist, it helps promote it. Or you can buy for your Steam collection, the first week is discounted.

The link to the Steam store page is

Thank you all for your support.
Is it the season 1 alone

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes