Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I like this version of Kate, coz we can fully control her and she is not Archie's puppet anymore
thx to the dev...
This Game is Great cause actions is optional satisfying all tastes specially Lisa/Kira/Kate ;):sneaky: thx to the dev

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Why don't any previous saves work?
Are we meant to play the game from the beginning again?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S2v0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kate-WETMELONPLAY-S1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
Start of S2 is good. Sad there was no rape after the club but maybe dev add fuck scene later(hope so) and I’m not a fan of lesbian themes, but the developer is clearly in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Triexes666

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why don't any previous saves work?
Are we meant to play the game from the beginning again?
You just start the game with season 2's exe and no saves I guess.

Seems as if our season 1 saves don't matter? Which begs for the question how the story is progressing if all our previous choices are off the table? In my playthrough for example, there was no 4-some with Kate, her boyfriend and the two friends towards the end of season 1. How is that going to affect the story now? I mean, the characters have to act a certain way when seeing eachother again, and if my previous choices don't matter I'm wondering what that's gonna be like.

There are many situations where that'd apply.

I just started playing season 2 so I can't really tell how that's gonna play out, but if my choices don't matter, I don't know.... Kind of a bummer, not gonna lie. :/

Last edited:

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Why is the author ignoring that Kate already put someone elses cock in her vagene in season 1? Like it wouldnt of been crazy for her to cheat with the cop... but the dialogue makes it seem like its unthinkable and then we revert to a dumbass handjob noone cares about

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Choices didn't matter in the first place example - when Kate performs lap dance, u have choice to remove top for 5k or not, i choose not, and ofc game didn't show me the scene with tits but after lap dance Kate thought about why she took this 5k and in dialog with Show director they mention this money and that she took it.
Well that may be a bug, but the 4-some I mentioned didn't happen because of the choices I made prior to that. Problem with that is, how is Melon writing that in season 2 when these characters meet again? How is he gonna deal with the choices players could make in s1?

If things go in random directions without taking into account my playthrough of s1, that would kind of ruin my immersion. There should have been a way to implement our saves, or atleast a quick rundown of s1 answering a couple questions as to what the player choose to do/not to do in s1. Most games do that just so the story makes sense in regards to the routes players went on.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 30 Votes