rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
WetMelonPlay

I was so hopeful Kate would fuck a different man in the new update :(
I hope this happens in the next update
It would be cool to play a game of spin the bottle or truth and dare where sex happens at a certain stage :love:
Here is this suggestion

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Well that may be a bug, but the 4-some I mentioned didn't happen because of the choices I made prior to that. Problem with that is, how is Melon writing that in season 2 when these characters meet again? How is he gonna deal with the choices players could make in s1?

If things go in random directions without taking into account my playthrough of s1, that would kind of ruin my immersion. There should have been a way to implement our saves, or atleast a quick rundown of s1 answering a couple questions as to what the player choose to do/not to do in s1. Most games do that just so the story makes sense in regards to the routes players went on.
Saves will not be carried over. At the right moment in the story, you will be asked what you did earlier.

Reactions: palmtrees89

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Kinda disappointed a bit that the thugs didn't get a little bit more from Kate before they rudely interrupted, that girl needs a cock in her that isn't her rat boyfriends.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Saves will not be carried over. At the right moment in the story, you will be asked what you did earlier.
That's good to hear. I was worried that the story would end up making no sense depending on previous choices. Thanks for clarifying!

Triexes666

Jun 3, 2018
I really love where S2 is headed, but it's a bummer there aren't any male/female sex scenes right now.
Looking forward to the next update.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
So I downloaded Ep 1 and every time Kate wakes up, she references things that haven't happpened or even refered too.

for example Kate and boyfriend go to the lake, and end up fucking, it then cuts to her at home thinking about breaking up because he called her a whore.

WTF is going, are a bunch of scenes missing?

Reactions: zOrg5

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
90434b9a-04f2-4057-9bd4-b779557da095.png Hi all.
I started working on renderings and was already able to prepare several scenes. One of these days I will share with you some new footage from the next version. If everything goes according to plan, it will be released no later than mid-November.
After the release of the second season, questions arose about the saves from the first season. I decided not to move them. When you first interact with a particular character in the game, you will be asked what you did earlier. It won't be a bunch of questions, but rather 1 main question.
Share your impressions of season 2. I'm interested in your opinion.
I want to test voting. You will be able to influence the development of the game's plot. Since I have already prepared everything for S2 0.2, the voting will affect version 0.3. We do this in test mode, with those characters who may appear in 0.3. There will also be some restrictions. For example, you vote for the 3rd time for the same character, but according to the plot she is not yet so corrupted, then this character will be removed from the vote.
For now, maybe I’ll change something along the way.
So, which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?

Thank you all for your support. Subscribe to our discord -

Which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?
Oscar (Kate's boss)
Bill (colleague)
Lisa and Denis
Alex (Archie's friend)
Rose (colleague)
Fitness - massage

morgan1122

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 3005204 Hi all.
I started working on renderings and was already able to prepare several scenes. One of these days I will share with you some new footage from the next version. If everything goes according to plan, it will be released no later than mid-November.
After the release of the second season, questions arose about the saves from the first season. I decided not to move them. When you first interact with a particular character in the game, you will be asked what you did earlier. It won't be a bunch of questions, but rather 1 main question.
Share your impressions of season 2. I'm interested in your opinion.
I want to test voting. You will be able to influence the development of the game's plot. Since I have already prepared everything for S2 0.2, the voting will affect version 0.3. We do this in test mode, with those characters who may appear in 0.3. There will also be some restrictions. For example, you vote for the 3rd time for the same character, but according to the plot she is not yet so corrupted, then this character will be removed from the vote.
For now, maybe I’ll change something along the way.
So, which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?

Which of the following characters do you want to see the story develop with?
Oscar (Kate's boss)
Bill (colleague)
Lisa and Denis
Alex (Archie's friend)
Rose (colleague)
Fitness - massage
I will go with alex and fitness-massage

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

A few shots from the new version.

At the request of some subscribers, I am opening a collection for adding (by a separate patch, does not affect the main story in any way) "Zoo" to the game. If anyone is having trouble with payments, message me in private. You can donate to the zoo here:

1697618015734.png
1697618038308.png
1697618054652.png
1697618069919.png

saimon64

Jun 2, 2022
where can I find the RUS version of the game this time?? Why are other languages indicated in the description, but finding the right version is a whole fucking quest?? last season was hidden under the MEGA link, where is it this time????

3.30 star(s) 30 Votes