BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I agree the game is good. but before the first season. the second season went downhill. incomprehensible events with no development. The developer seemed to have lost his touch. I don’t understand why so many people are starting to do things more and more slowly and with each update, development takes longer.
:) Buddy, look into the theme of the game Being a Wife, you'll be surprised, they complain that the author is allegedly rushing things. So, everything is different everywhere.

Reactions: Vijayqcool27

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I agree the game is good. but before the first season. the second season went downhill. incomprehensible events with no development. The developer seemed to have lost his touch. I don’t understand why so many people are starting to do things more and more slowly and with each update, development takes longer.
He has updates coming out almost every month.

TSM Fanboy 5

Oct 5, 2017
So is this game called "Kate" or is it called "Fresh Story"? I would imagine the MC to be named Kate but on Steam her name seems to be Diana. What am I missing here?

Reactions: DoAdventures

DoAdventures

Let's begin the adventure
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2022
So is this game called "Kate" or is it called "Fresh Story"? I would imagine the MC to be named Kate but on Steam her name seems to be Diana. What am I missing here?
Thanks! I'm glad someone asked this question. I'll wait in the shadows for the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
The original name of game is Kate... Then when dev wanted to put the game on Steam it was denied because Kira brother was a little young. So when it was resubmitted he changed the name to Fresh Story, changed Kate name to Diana and turned Kira's brother into her ex-boyfriend

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks! I'm glad someone asked this question. I'll wait in the shadows for the answer.
It is called "Kate", Steam made the developer rename the game to something else to be able to release on Steam (no idea why, that is just what they said), so hence it is Fresh Story on Steam, and the main characters name is also changed to Diana.

Everywhere the game is released it is called "Kate" except Steam.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
There was almost certainly a game with that name, and even if it is no longer available, it still occupies the space in the database.

Reactions: jenyabest

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just played this Season 2 is an improvement for sure I like how the dev isn't forcing her or rushing her to go straight to sex but just allowing her be a bit more bold after catching Archie cheating on her . Also im glad we can friend zone Archie so I cant stand him lol. I actually think John is my favorite something about the hot chick being naive and getting corrupted by a nerd is more entertaining then the other scumbags lol.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
8805bebe-bdb1-41fe-818e-3f28d4f9cd82.png Hello everyone!
Unfortunately, the update release is slightly delayed. We planned to release it on Monday, but our translator got sick, which caused a small delay. Today he reported that he is feeling better and is working on the text again. So the update will be published soon.
Also, the second season will soon be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, and possibly Chinese.
In the meantime, I have finished the text for the 0.8 update, and now I am working on the graphics. Starting next week, I will share with you teasers of the new update. It will be hot!
---
Subscribe to our Discord:
Add the second season to your wishlist on Steam:

umby

May 27, 2017
View attachment 4138822 Hello everyone!
Unfortunately, the update release is slightly delayed. We planned to release it on Monday, but our translator got sick, which caused a small delay. Today he reported that he is feeling better and is working on the text again. So the update will be published soon.
Also, the second season will soon be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, and possibly Chinese.
In the meantime, I have finished the text for the 0.8 update, and now I am working on the graphics. Starting next week, I will share with you teasers of the new update. It will be hot!
---
Subscribe to our Discord:
Add the second season to your wishlist on Steam:
congratulations anyway, you are one of my favorites, there are those who make certain updates in a year and claim to be right about the work they do. The only thing to correct is that I hope for an even greater variety of clothes, not that it's bad but I think it's a good turn.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes