JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
Well.. not much of an update.. I don't know if its worth downloading anymore.. Steam?.. I will not even go there..
This game I'll move to "Once a year download.." My collection is getting bigger.. Its seems all the worth downloading (games) dev's, are doing the same.. Every 4 to 6 moths they just keep us quiet with a short update..
Thanks for the 3min update.. very much appreciated..
;);) Between you and me.... Before I even got in the mood it was over... sound formular..? :ROFLMAO::LOL::giggle:...:oops:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah there are always going to be kinks and fetishes that people like and don't like, I for one don't like bestiality and a dev called Baap is going to be adding it to his game Christine Watson, but as long as it's an avoidable choice in the game then that's fine with me
Personally I do love bestiality if the story is well written (having bestiality for the sake of having it is dumb), and I would like if it had. However, if it ever is introduced, I don't think it's fair if that isn't avoidable, since many long time fans might be unhappy (and fairly) if they don't like it, since other stuff was what made them like the game.

and yes, I know the comment above is old, simply I found out through search. Unlike some, I still try to search and find out, instead asking non-stop "when's the next update?".

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Personally I do love bestiality if the story is well written (having bestiality for the sake of having it is dumb), and I would like if it had. However, if it ever is introduced, I don't think it's fair if that isn't avoidable, since many long time fans might be unhappy (and fairly) if they don't like it, since other stuff was what made them like the game.

and yes, I know the comment above is old, simply I found out through search. Unlike some, I still try to search and find out, instead asking non-stop "when's the next update?".
There were people asking for it when this game was in its infancy so the dev setup a separate page for people to donate, and the dev setup an arbitrary amount to meet. They donated enough money, and the developer said they would add it sometime in the future once Season 1 was done and after the Steam release.

They said the patch would come sometime after October. And obviously this patch will not be posted on some of the developer's sites since it's not allowed.

I'm surprised the developer will even do it with this game being on Steam and Patreon as even the patch being here or on one of their linked other sites can get their game delisted form Steam and banned on Patreon.

If and when it gets added it will be non-canon and have nothing to do with the game and it will be a patch you must download on your own and add to the game on your own.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
There were people asking for it when this game was in its infancy so the dev setup a separate page for people to donate, and the dev setup an arbitrary amount to meet. They donated enough money, and the developer said they would add it sometime in the future once Season 1 was done and after the Steam release.

They said the patch would come sometime after October. And obviously this patch will not be posted on some of the developer's sites since it's not allowed.

I'm surprised the developer will even do it with this game being on Steam and Patreon as even the patch being here or on one of their linked other sites can get their game delisted form Steam and banned on Patreon.

If and when it gets added it will be non-canon and have nothing to do with the game and it will be a patch you must download on your own and add to the game on your own.
it won't be a patch but a separate game, it won't be anywhere, I mean the steam discord

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
This game has better renders, but damn at least Incenton games dont spend every update just teasing things happening.
I don't mind the slowness of everything but what I do like about Season 2 and why I like it better at least it seems Kate seems to be getting a bit more bold and a little willing to push things a little further.

Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Can we have a little less Archi involvement in the game? Honestly, sick of this character, I hope the developer will kill this character, need to come up with a sophisticated way, extreme annoying character.
it's why I put him in the friend zone on my main save when I had the option to lol

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Not again we are forced to watch sex between Kate and her boyfriend Archi. Why developer not put an option to choice. You know what I hate Archi so much. He looks so annoying man.

Reactions: MrLightningStyle

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Not again we are forced to watch sex between Kate and her boyfriend Archi. Why developer not put an option to choice. You know what I hate Archi so much. He looks so annoying man.
I still need to play the update but please tell me that is only on his Path cause I clearly picked the friendzone / breakup with him path if not then that fucken sucks

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 32 Votes