JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Reactions: dedalo_69

dedalo_69

Forum Fanatic
Sep 6, 2021
It has to be the mod, as when I removed it from Season 1, it was back in English again, but for some reason, when I use your mod for Season 1, the text isn't in English.
Small problem solved.
Go ahead and redownload the mod and insert it into the clean game (if you really want to insert it into the old game folder, at least delete the script.rpy and script rpyc files, and THEN insert the mod ;) )

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Small problem solved.
Go ahead and redownload the mod and insert it into the clean game (if you really want to insert it into the old game folder, at least delete the script.rpy and script rpyc files, and THEN insert the mod ;) )
It started out OK, then right about here, it switched over again.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Tango69

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well that update was alot shorter than I thought first time I played an update for this game. Might have to let this one cook for 2-3 updates in the future

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The contest event was a bit annoying for me, it's not how I would have done it. I would have either had it be that each guy gets to grope her then she automatically chooses Archie at the end, or she can choose which guy she thinks is Archie after. Archie being the second guy and having to choose him before the third guy gets to play with Kate in order to stay in the contest is a bit dumb

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
The contest event was a bit annoying for me, it's not how I would have done it. I would have either had it be that each guy gets to grope her then she automatically chooses Archie at the end, or she can choose which guy she thinks is Archie after. Archie being the second guy and having to choose him before the third guy gets to play with Kate in order to stay in the contest is a bit dumb
I didn't even get to see that part as I didn't feel like making a new save since I didn't drink enough I never saw the groping scene until I went to the Gallery haha , but sounds like not worth it to make a new save just to see that scene.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I love corruption story, specially when the female main character has an hidden slut inside her. The corruption MUST be a pleasure for the FMC. When a woman agree to become a slut, it’s perfect.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I didn't even get to see that part as I didn't feel like making a new save since I didn't drink enough I never saw the groping scene until I went to the Gallery haha , but sounds like not worth it to make a new save just to see that scene.
Yeah it's not a great one, she nearly gets fucked by the 3rd guy but Archie stops it, which seems a bit stupid to me since they're now supposed to be on some sort of swingers route, not much of a sharing route if she doesn't actually do anything with other guys while Archie is around

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
What I'd like to see is Kate and Archie in a big orgy scene, and in the passion of the moment Kate can choose to let the guy she's fucking pop her anal cherry and fuck her in the ass while Archie watches
haah was gonna say id pass on that but that took a turn I didn't except id be fine with that cause I don't like Archie

Reactions: cloudstrife

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
The new update is about 60% complete and we are slowly approaching the season finale! There are only 3 updates left, and each of them will be filled with rich content that will make the story even more exciting.
We are already over 400! This is amazing! Thank you for your support and interest in the project.
I would like to involve you even more in the development of the story. I already have a vision of how *Fresh Story (Kate)* will end, and the endings for all storylines are already written. But the path by which the heroes come to these endings can be changed - and it is you who can influence this!
I will periodically conduct polls to find out your opinions and move in the same direction with you.

3.30 star(s) 32 Votes