m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
At the momment only one sex scene that show up Kate fucked by beloved boyfriend Archie and cannot be avoided. I think they will puth girlfriend faithfull path in the future coz every single act that related to Archie cannot be avoided like act that Kate giving BJ to Archie. Still long way to wait until Kate being corrupt and naughty. Maybe we should wait for another year.

Reactions: ntrvip

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
This game looks promising... just don't let the boyfriend stay in the background which they didn't and he is one of the main character... nice

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Disappointing to say the least. All the old standard assets and models. Throw in a vaguely standard story (which does tend to be Russian) and you have a mitigated failure. :whistle: Not for me and bye.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Finally finished the Mod for the game, already started it months back with (I think) game version v0.2...
It mostly adds some ingame music, a walkthrough and cheating options to the game.

May 23, 2023
I'll set this one to abandoned.
(not really many downloads for it)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
WetMelonPlay
Dear WetMelonPlay, this is not good game, it is wonderful, fantastic and very great game and I love it without comparing it versus another games, the Catch is Please please pleassssssse do NOT FORCE us to do any thing , I know that some people (like me) prefer lesbian, Others prefer threesom, Others NTR, Others cheating ,SO please let all our choises to us without forcing, I said that simply because in the introduction " The player will guide Kate through her journey to the discovery of her secret, dirty side. You will be making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through her sexual journey ". So I did not get it "Dirty side or choises" , thank you very much hoping you may best wishes and good luck.

Last edited:

WetMelonPlay

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
WetMelonPlay
Dear WetMelonPlay, this is not good game, it is wonderful, fantastic and very great game and I love it without comparing it versus another games, the Catch is Please please pleassssssse do NOT FORCE us to do any thing , I know that some people (like me) prefer lesbian, Others prefer threesom, Others NTR, Others cheating ,SO please let all our choises to us without forcing, I said that simply because in the introduction " The player will guide Kate through her journey to the discovery of her secret, dirty side. You will be making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through her sexual journey ". So I did not get it "Dirty side or choises" , thank you very much hoping you may best wishes and good luck.
Thanks for the review. All of her "adventures" will be an opportunity to avoid or go off the path of depravity.
Except for the relationship with her boyfriend, sometimes.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for the review. All of her "adventures" will be an opportunity to avoid or go off the path of depravity.
Except for the relationship with her boyfriend, sometimes.
Thank you very much but please do not be upset when I KILL her boyfriend's friend who make movie, because I Love her.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know in old music there was a very popular song " I love you" and the song is just the singer say I love you in all possible languages, any one know how I can bring it back (to send it to Kate).

3.30 star(s) 28 Votes