Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Although the original Glamour is most likely dead (there has been no news from the authors since July 7), our fan project lives and develops. A small announcement of what we want to do in the next update

Kate's friend Sofia invites her to act as a model. We are planning several photo shoots of Kate in which she first poses in a swimsuit and nude

Then there will be lesbian games (with and without toys) as well as photo shoots with men. And not with one but with several at once

And finally some pictures

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Because he asks a high price for a professional translation. And those who agree to work for free are no better than machine translation
I could help you with translation for free despite i'm not native english or russian. These two are my main foreign languages - i'm still way better than machine translation - but i have one condition: you have to rewrite the whole story once again to make Kate more reluctant for corruption. You have to create more facial expressions, more emotions for Kate. Frankly speaking translating low level story for english doesnt help you a lot. I wish you the best coz i see good progress and fine models in your game but game story so far is really low level cos MC is - like an android - emotionless bitch. You could gain way more traction - and more money as well - with your assets and all your efforts if you would like to pay more attention for emotions and conficts in your story. More nudity and more sex scenes cant make the story better if all characters are corrupted or prone for corruption. Speed of corruption is not a critical factor in game - way more important factor are emotions associated with corruption in progress. So you could corrupt your MC at pretty fast rate with a lot of emotions and still gain really good story. Corruption at slower pace but mosty emotionless doesnt help your story - as a result you get just longer boring story imho.

Reactions: dr.ae and LFARA

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Alas, I don't write the script and dialogues. I'm just doing scenes in Daz3d. Unfortunately, I am not able to hire a professional writer and screenwriter

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Gentlemen, a fan ported my game for Android. You can download it here

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Glamour should have stuck with Kate and turned Max into her fulltime gimp, because of the obsession with Max and trying to turn Max into some kind of stud making the story totally not unbelievable, I gave up on playing it ages ago. I supported the game and encouraging the developers to stick with Kate I think they lost everyone, they were all over the place. So now Kate has her own game, Kate wins. (y)

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Glamour should have stuck with Kate and turned Max into her fulltime gimp, because of the obsession with Max and trying to turn Max into some kind of stud making the story totally not unbelievable, I gave up on playing it ages ago. I supported the game and encouraging the developers to stick with Kate I think they lost everyone, they were all over the place. So now Kate has her own game, Kate wins. (y)
But nevertheless, her almost 700 patrons continue to pay. It's unclear what these idiots are hoping for

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Divorced" means "terminated marriage." Can't say that I ever thought it meant anything else, other than that. Even with "cut off, or separated", you still wouldn't say "cut off" or "separate" when referring to the removal of clothes.
"Get completely naked" would be the way to say that.

screenshot.png

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
People have been complaining about the lousy quality of the added images from the very beginning, but somehow, even after a year since the first release, there is no improvement in sight. On the contrary. Somehow you have the feeling that this even wieter decreases and even the stolen images are treated more and more loveless.
After a year, you would have to have the incentive to improve the quality of better images to design.

This was the reason not to play this version any further.

Reactions: OwlBeer

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
People have been complaining about the lousy quality of the added images from the very beginning, but somehow, even after a year since the first release, there is no improvement in sight. On the contrary. Somehow you have the feeling that this even wieter decreases and even the stolen images are treated more and more loveless.
After a year, you would have to have the incentive to improve the quality of better images to design.

This was the reason not to play this version any further.

Honestly, I've just been skipping through all the dialogue to get to the sex scenes, just to see what happens next. The English is horrible, to the point I both laugh and cringe all through it. It really isn't that enjoyable.

Reactions: str8up

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 210 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
New version 0.7 update it pls

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
English here is bad to the point of being hilarious!

I suggest, if you can't hire/get anyone to go through the translations, to just use something like ChatGPT. That'll be a start, at least.

It won't help with the quality of writing itself, though. Some of these lines read like a 12-year-old wrote them after imagining what sex might be like.

But, on the other hand, the renders are great - good enough to have a "pleasant experience" ;) even without the story. And, I'd argue, at this point NOT reading the story is actually recommended...

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Images are missing or they are typos - maybe check it before uploading....

I just stopped playing - it's exhausting just to try to follow the story and what happens. No logic at all and the writing style is bad......

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes