Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I'd be down for a proper game about Kate this time, Glamour started off interesting way back before Dark Silver bent over to pander Max fanboys and ruined the whole premise...
Hope for a good chunk of lesbian opportunities for Kate like she used to have in Glamour.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'd be down for a proper game about Kate this time, Glamour started off interesting way back before Dark Silver bent over to pander Max fanboys and ruined the whole premise...
Hope for a good chunk of lesbian opportunities for Kate like she used to have in Glamour.
These types of comments blow my mind. How can you say "max fanboys ruined the premise" when in BB and all its variants, Max IS THE ENTIRE EFFING PREMISE OF THE GAME. What ruined Glamour was Kate. Period. And the only people who have an issue with Max in any iteration of BB are the cucks.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Wow, following you train of thought, people who don't have issues with Max enjoy sex with their mothers and sisters.
That's a reach considering that incest is literally the point of the entire game. Don't blame me, blame the devs. And the sheer amount of players who made that franchise so popular to the point it spawned a ton of variants.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
These types of comments blow my mind. How can you say "max fanboys ruined the premise" when in BB and all its variants, Max IS THE ENTIRE EFFING PREMISE OF THE GAME. What ruined Glamour was Kate. Period. And the only people who have an issue with Max in any iteration of BB are the cucks.
What you're forgetting is that Glamour was never supposed to be a BB clone, even Dark Silver used to say that.
It was a NEW game supposed to be about a new protagonist KATE, how is that so hard to understand??
Yes Max and his fanboys ruined the game because Max was never planned to be a Protagonist in Glamour to begin with, that is until Dark Silver did a 180 half a year later because certain people cried about their beloved BB and Max.

Also why are you even here if you hate Kate?? Go back to your dead game Glamour with it's deserved 2 star rating and enjoy that disaster.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
What you're forgetting is that Glamour was never supposed to be a BB clone, even Dark Silver used to say that.
It was a NEW game supposed to be about a new protagonist KATE, how is that so hard to understand??
Yes Max and his fanboys ruined the game because Max was never planned to be a Protagonist in Glamour to begin with, that is until Dark Silver did a 180 half a year later because certain people cried about their beloved BB and Max.

Also why are you even here if you hate Kate?? Go back to your dead game Glamour with it's deserved 2 star rating and enjoy that disaster.
I get what you are saying. The original nature of Glamour is not unkown to me. What you are, I'm guessing purposefully, dismissing or ignoring is that the very premise of the game was a failure. If it wasn't Dark Silver wouldn't have course corrected. Max fanboys didn't run the game, they kept it going for a little while. Because no one would have supported a game with Kate as a protagonist. It was meant to be a cash cow, leeching off a popular game except the twist was garbage to begin with.

I'm choosing to belive you aren't dense enough to miss the massive unpopularity of female protag games here. You should thank Max fans for Glamour having had more than 3 updates.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Glamour was NOT ABOUT MAX. It started as 2 games in 1 with Kate and other male MC offering story, from male and female POV, about strange school which was cover up for some sinister things. So if you use a bit of your brain than Kate couldn't ruing the game. Same way Max cannot be premise of the game since he was not in the plan at all (he is there simply because BB fans wanted their game back, being cheated by DS). Max is invasive element here, cancer of Glamour which infested first male mc game, than slowly spread into Kate's game.
I simply can't understand why he didn't keep both story separated with more frequent Max updates

About Kate's fans being cucks: same way they can say about you being nerdy teen (or older) virgo living your non existing sex life and other issues through virtual undergrown 15 y.o. CG with giga cock copulating with his own family and unlike you, submiting any CG female he interacts with.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Glamour was NOT ABOUT MAX. It started as 2 games in 1 with Kate and other male MC offering story, from male and female POV, about strange school which was cover up for some sinister things. So if you use a bit of your brain than Kate couldn't ruing the game. Same way Max cannot be premise of the game since he was not in the plan at all (he is there simply because BB fans wanted their game back, being cheated by DS). Max is invasive element here, cancer of Glamour which infested first male mc game, than slowly spread into Kate's game.
I simply can't understand why he didn't keep both story separated with more frequent Max updates

About Kate's fans being cucks: same way they can say about you being nerdy teen (or older) virgo living your non existing sex life and other issues through virtual undergrown 15 y.o. CG with giga cock copulating with his own family and unlike you, submiting any CG female he interacts with.
Max is a fictional character he shouldn't affect you this much and Kate isn't your dream waifu that fucks whoever you want. Either we all treat these as games or everyone can treat them however they want and not have to listen to a bunch of shit because of it...People need to make up their damn minds.
And for the record I think Max is the ultimate little creep but if DS makes money from it? I'd do it too.

Reactions: LFARA

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
As someone who liked the first Glamour, as well as the second before the dev idiotically inserted BB's disease-ridden ashes in it, this is patently false. It was NOT a BB variant. Dev tried to use it to revive BB after he failed to take that game anywhere, and BB dragged down Glamour with it.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Well, i liked BB and Glamour at the beginning with both "Stars" Kate and Max very much, his aunt the most - Kira.

Here i got hope that i see something from Kate but i got disappointed that there is no one who wants it animated. Still, story and dirty talk gets me going but only images are nothing for me (Just 1 game i love very much with still images and thats not this game).
The Lewd scenes are over with just some clicks (pics) and with that language i don´t get any boner out of it. Sorry but it seems for me that some new dev saw the opportunity to steal some pics, make a "own" game of it and will try to get as much money out of it as he can.

I supported DS at the beginning with more money any game would normally cost (when its finished and a aaa like Assasins creed for example) and i learned my lesson not to spend money anymore for this kind of dev.

Back to the game. Maybe i give it another shot with the next update but i wasted my time with this release.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
bro its in russian :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
Yeah, it starts in Russian but you can change to English.

Check out the main screen (see below), selecting the 3rd option from above gives the settings screen. The option to change to English is in the bottom left corner.

1667980481419.png

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Well, i liked BB and Glamour at the beginning with both "Stars" Kate and Max very much, his aunt the most - Kira.

Here i got hope that i see something from Kate but i got disappointed that there is no one who wants it animated. Still, story and dirty talk gets me going but only images are nothing for me (Just 1 game i love very much with still images and thats not this game).
The Lewd scenes are over with just some clicks (pics) and with that language i don´t get any boner out of it. Sorry but it seems for me that some new dev saw the opportunity to steal some pics, make a "own" game of it and will try to get as much money out of it as he can.

I supported DS at the beginning with more money any game would normally cost (when its finished and a aaa like Assasins creed for example) and i learned my lesson not to spend money anymore for this kind of dev.

Back to the game. Maybe i give it another shot with the next update but i wasted my time with this release.
I can't understand your negative energy,konstantin makes a good effort for us kate story fans,we have to accept his effort with enthusiasm even though he stated that he is not an experienced programmer.Please be understanding and don't be negative.

Paul5602

Dec 23, 2019
this game is emty it's a remake no ? why are there so few events when you are supposed to be working on an existing game ?

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes